M.D.D ARGUMENT WITH MY GIRL PACKAGE
- Talk the argument through
- Ascertain the cause
- Men’s dating advice
- Analyse possible options and solutions
- Relationship conflict coaching
- support and mediation tips
- relationship advice for guys
- conclusion and emotional intelligence training tips
- 3 x 45 mins sessions
M.D.D I LACK CONFIDENCE WITH WOMEN PACKAGE
- Rebuilding confidence
- Learn how to talk to women
- Confidence training
- Social cues training
- relationship advice for guys
- Dating history assessment
- Dating support
- Men’s dating advice and assistance
- romance advice for guys
- self-improvement positivity training
- 5 x 1-hour sessions
M.D.D I DON’T THINK WOMEN ARE ATTRACTED TO ME PACKAGE
- Dating tips
- Confidence boosting sessions
- Daily dating support 30 mins per day twice a week Whatsapp
- Ascertain cause of self-doubt
- Improve mindset
- Self-belief building
- relationship advice for guys and romance advice for guys
- Establish dating needs
- Analyse taste in women
- Men’s dating advice
- 4 x 1-hour sessions (1 per week)
M.D.D I WANT A GIRLFRIEND BUT I DON’T FEEL FINANCIALLY STABLE PACKAGE
- Confidence training
- Eradication of materialism thoughts
- Learning more about your needs
- Men’s dating advice
- Dating coaching
- Discuss goals and aspirations
- Dating assistance
- relationship advice for men strategies
- Men’s dating coach
- 5 x 30 mins sessions
- Per day
M.D.D I JUST DIVORCED MY WIFE PACKAGE
- Discussion of past issues
- Divorce aftermath coaching
- Confidence building
- Relationship advice for men
- Dating support
- Dating assistance
- Emotional intelligence
- Dating languages training
- Men’s dating coach
- 7 sessions 45 mins
I AM STRUGGLING TO MOVE ON FROM MY EX-GIRLFRIEND PACKAGE
- Support via WhatsApp and phone
- Women’s needs training
- Emotional intelligence training
- Break up support
- relationship advice for men moving forward strategies
- Positivity training
- Ascertain needs
- Examine past relationship
- Self-improvement and self-building training
- 4 x 40 mins
MY GIRLFRIEND DOESN’T GIVE ME SPACE PACKAGE
- 4 sessions 45 mins
- One session alone 3 with girlfriend
- Love language training
- Emotions evaluation
- Relationship boundaries
- Understanding each other better
- Overhaul for bad patterns
- Examining problem areas
- Men’s dating advice
- Relationship advice for men and love language training
- Couples training course
- Compromise solutions implementation
- The conclusion to move forward
MY CAREER IS TAKING OVER BUT I DON’T WANT TO LOSE MY GIRLFRIEND PACKAGE
- open discussion
- Listen to both parties issues
- Relationship coaching
- Relationship analysis
- Discuss expectations
- Implement compromise options
- Honesty session
- Mindset and thoughts for future
- Resolve differences
- 3 sessions 50 mins
I WANT MY EX GIRLFRIEND BACK PACKAGE
- Coach contacts your ex
- Discuss issues
- Relationship training
- Eliminate negative patterns from the relationship
- Date arranged at a 5-star venue
- Dating tips for men
- Gift package sent to the girlfriend
- 5 sessions
- 45 mins per session
I WANT TO ATTRACT MY DREAM WOMAN PACKAGE(v.i.p)
- Arrange dates
- Dating training
- Daily coaching 30 mins
- Confidence training
- Needs analysed
- Dating tips for men
- Your own personal coach to support you daily
- 10 weeks service
- Support on all dates
- Dating relationships assessed
- Problem areas resolved
- Relationship advice for men on how to cultivate relationships
M.D.D MY GIRLFRIEND LEFT ME FOR A RICHER GUY
- Assess past issues
- Organise new dates
- Training to avoid materialistic characters
- Analyse needs
- Dating/relationship training
- Advice pamphlet
- Eradicate defences in order to move on
- Advice for men
- Bespoke programme relevant to clients specific case
- 3 sessions x 40 mins
Relationship Advice for Men /Dating Advice for Men
All men have walked on the shoreline of the pressures of dating. There is so much stress upon dating that it now seems more like a necessity than a personal choice. Furthermore, people who wish to keep their relationship a secret, are also heavily criticised. The stigma that you need to admit if you are dating and let the world know about it; puts a lot more pressure on the bond.
With the passage of time, oddly, our generation is now treating relationships, extremely insensibly. We might be the technological geeks but we are not treating our relationships in the right way or maybe the society is providing us with several barrels. However, keeping all types of “dating pressures” apart; our society has made this task, specifically difficult for men. It is about time that we accept this that men have a lot of dating pressure and they are pressurized a lot by the people around them, if they are single.
Thus, this piece of article is going to bring in some sensible and truthful dating advice for men along with the confrontation of dating pressures that they face.
Pressures in dating for a man:
Before pop up some very important dating advice for men; we are going to acknowledge some pressures that men face during dating or whilst they are trying to get into the world of dating. We cannot deny the fact that dating is a highly scary thing these days. It has lost its simplicity and the essence of love has now turned into lust for majority. However, keeping the lust and love behind, there is a lot of pressure when you enter the dating world. WHY? Because everyone wants the “Mr. or Miss. Perfect” for themselves. Where the perfection judgement for girls is mostly on their beauty basis, men have a long list of considerations to ponder upon before they can even consider themselves to be a part of the dating game.
Look, I am not saying that it is easier for girls. NO! But we cannot deny the fact that nobody comes up to a woman and asks her about the amount of money she earns or is she competitive and a winner in terms of business etc. WE HAVE TO ADMIT THIS! Men have a lot of pressure when it comes to dating. Here are some of the top dating pressures that men have to face:
- He should be earning good and by good, people usually prefer a handsome amount of salary.
- He must have a winning personality and the ability to be competitive for a secure future.
- He must “look’ strong. What is a guy without muscles?
- He should be able to fix all your troubles and must be at your right hand access whenever you get into trouble.
- He must be very good at sex, otherwise being in bed with him is a torture.
Now, being honest; isn’t that too much for a man to fulfill? The society has made it so difficult to even try to date someone that people are only interested in flirting or “friends with benefits”. If you are looking for a man who meets all the above mentioned goals, then honey you will be searching for the rest of your life. And if you have all those requirements, then no matter what man you get in your life; you are never going to be satisfied or happy. A man can earn good money and not be muscular. Likewise, a man can be muscular but not in a great financial state or maybe he is not that good at sex either.
The dating pressures are so high for men that it is now a bit suffocating for this gender to consider dating or a lifetime commitment. Thus, we have listed the top 10 best dating advice for men that is going to help them in finding the best girl and manage this dating world like a pro!
Dating tips for men:
Do anything but NEVER fake it and you will get the lady, who you truly deserve. Let’s start with the best 10 dating tips for men!
- Be Personable:
The last thing a woman would want is that you ask her out on text or an email. Never email a girl for asking her out; that is the last thing you would want to do in the dating world. It is always best that you call her up and make it sound up close and personal. A personable man is able to manage great communication which is the key to success for simply any relationship. Don’t choose poor communication dynamics while you are trying to get to know someone and even after you have known someone. Being personable is the most important thing to make your space in a girl’s heart or even mind.
- Take the Initiative:
If you are waiting for the girl to take the initiative; you are going to wait all your life probably. You must be able to ask a girl out on your own. Also, never ask the girl about “where do you want to meet me?”. A sensible man has the time and place set for the first meeting and you must have it too. Take your time! Don’t rush into asking her out right away. Get to know her and communicate with her to see whether she is feeling the same connection or not. Girls don’t like guys who move too fast towards a relationship. Thus, take it steadily and make the move when you think that she will be willing to meet you.
- Call her to Confirm:
This is the most important dating advice for men; CALL HER! If you have met her and you have dropped her home, you would definitely want to know how she felt right? Likewise, she would want to know about it too. Therefore, don’t keep her waiting. Once you reach home, make sure that you call her to confirm that she did like meeting you up or how she felt about it. This gesture, yet again, makes you personable and reliable.
- Be Confident:
Confidence is the key in the dating world, especially for men! Texting or calls won’t reflect a lot of your confidence but when you head out to meet her; make sure that you are completely confident. Yes, the situation can make you pretty nervous but that doesn’t really mean that you cannot cover it up. The way you walk and the way you talk or glance around is going to showcase your confidence. Thus, make sure that your body language is calm and confident. First impression is the last impression!
- Stay Well-mannered:
A man is well-mannered and women highly appreciate it. Thus, you need to make sure that you keep your manners along with you. Pull out the chair for her, open the door of her cab and ask her politely about what would she want to eat. Tell her that she looks pretty (but don’t go over the board). Some old school manners are the key to winning the heart of a woman and if you possess them, then you can easily get what you want.
- Keep the Conversation Going:
It is easy for men to get into conversations, in comparison to women. Thus, to make her feel comfortable, it is important that you keep the conversation going. Add in a little humour to the conversation so that she does not get bored. A lot of facts and analytics might bore her and she would simply decide that you are not the one. Therefore, be a little funny along the way. However, make sure that you do not add in humiliating humour or crack jokes that target offensive topics as they can get personal.
- Do not mention your EX:
A lot of men make this mistake and I would like to say that this is a very crucial dating advice for men; do not talk about your ex. Women will inquire to you about your past and that is normal as you might ask her about it too. However, don’t mention your ex again and again in the conversation. You can politely answer her questions and leave it to that. Make sure that it is precise so that the topic is dropped faster. It is best that you let her know that your past is just history and you would want to spend good time with her and would love to get to know her more.
- Compliment her:
Yet again, a very vital dating advice for men; compliments are important! There are so many men out there who do not compliment women and they simply lose her at that. Every woman alive would love to hear how beautiful she is or how smartly she handles her life or simply anything that makes her feel special! Compliments keep a bond alive and make a woman feel important to you. Many men make it a matter of their ego or just wave it off by saying that they are not expressive but this is not the right thing to do. If you don’t compliment a woman, you cannot win her.
- Don’t Play Games:
No man wants to appear as clingy or desperate but it is okay to let her know that you wish to meet her again. Don’t play games as it will make her lose interest in you. You can easily weave the sentence into the conversation like, “I love your sense of humour; we should definitely meet up again.” This will let her know that you like her and you both will be seeing each other in the future.
- Be Honest:
If you don’t like a girl; just let her know. Yet again, do not play games and linger the situation. Girls can handle rejection. However, it is best that you make it polite. You can easily tell her that we don’t click together perfectly so maybe we should just remain friends and not try to take it to the next step and ruin a possibly good friendship. If you don’t like her; just let her know. Don’t drag her into a bond and then ditch her afterwards. If you don’t feel the connection in the first meeting, just tell her.
How to deal with lack of relationship skills?
If you have social skills in normal life, it does not guarantee the fact that you will be amazing at socializing in the dating world too. Dating takes a completely different set of skills. When your feelings get involved, you overthink and that is when your dating skills come into rescue you. If you think that you do not understand the modern dating concept or you just don’t understand the pressure that dating brings in for you; then here is some quick dating advice for men to deal with lack of relationship skills.
- The best way to deal with lack of relationship skills is to be yourself authenticity is an imperative relationship advice for men. Yes, for a lot of people, this might be the worst advice that they would have received. But then, many men tend to fake who they are! What we mean by being yourself is that being your best self. Understand your own strengths and weaknesses and it will help you in being the best version of yourself, accept yourself and then someone will accept you.
- The first date, without saying, goes on to the man. He has to pay for her and this is more of a gesture. If you lack relationship skills; the least you can do is to pay for her. Some women do consider pitching in with you but make sure that you do not accept it from her being chivalrous is attractive.
- DON’T jump into sex! If you lack relationship skills, don’t try to bring in your sexual skills. Wait for at least 3 dates to kiss her and then it further to see whether she would like to get physical with you or not. Do not come across as a sleazy guy seeking sex if she wants to move faster or it just happens then fine Dealing with your lack of skills is important and being patient will definitely help her feel more comfortable and respected. This is important relationship advice for men don’t be too pushy.
Relationship advice for men dating tips for men to follow
Relationship advice for men, dating tips for men to follow is much needed these days. The dating world is pretty exciting and fun, but dating is not that easy, especially if you are looking for someone who connects with you at an emotional level. This article is all about relationship advice for men, dating tips for men to follow. So let’s get started with some of the useful relationship advice and tips for men:
Relationship advice for men communication
You may have heard before many times that communication is the key to a relationship. Communication does not refer to talking only; it means successful; sharing and conveying feelings and ideas. You don’t have to be an effective talker but also should be an effective listener. It is said that men are less talkative and reserved as compared to women, which is somehow true because of the standards society has set for men. They need to work on their communication so that they can better communicate with their partner. Here is relationship advice for men communication:
- Ask your partner open-ended questions, like “How was your day?” this will make sharing easy for them. Do not just ask questions that probably have answers like yes or no.
- Do not assume things on your own. We can read expressions sometimes, but we are not always right. So whatever you have in your mind, speak to your partner about it.
- Conversation must not be all about you or me; it must be about us. Talk as a couple; saying too much “You” is pointing fingers at your partner, and “I” means you are self-obsessed.
- This is the most important relationship advice for men’s communication. When you have to discuss something important or make an important decision, do not rush; set time to discuss things.
- Being a man, you may be very reserved, but you need to set clear standards for what you want from this relationship. If you want advice, ask for it. If you need their support, just tell them.
Relationship advice for men trust issues.
Trust issues are relationship killers. A relationship cannot be successful if there is no trust; it is one of the fundamental factors that determine the health of a relationship. Being jealous when you see your partner with someone else is natural, and sometimes it seems cute. Things become problematic when you can’t let it go off your mind and start thinking that your partner is cheating on you or hiding something. You need to work on it so that you can enjoy your relationship. Here is some relationship advice for men trust issues:
- Trust issues develop from bad past experiences ,insecurity or traumas. So you need to open up about what you have been through in the past with your partner so that you two can work on it together.
- If something bad has happened to you in the past, that does not mean you can’t have a beautiful future. Also, people are not the same. If your ex cheated on you does not mean your current partner will do this too. Seek closure from your past and look forward to a good future.
- If you think you cannot get over trust issues and it is ruining your relationship, it would be better to take help from professionals this can help with confidence issues and emotional trauma. With the help of them, you will be able to learn how trust works and can deal with your fears around trust. It is perfect relationship advice for men trust issues.A lack of trust destroys any chance of a good long lasting relationship.
Relationship advice for men after a breakup
Breakups are the worst. They make you believe that you are not worthy of love. Being a man dealing with a breakup can be even more difficult. You can’t express your pain as you will have to hear things like, “Be a man,” or “don’t be so sensitive, you will find someone.” This is cruel. Don’t let these baseless standards of society ruin your mental health. Here is some relationship advice for men after a breakup:
- Whatever you are feeling, do not ignore it. Acknowledge your emotions, starting by accepting that there is a problem is the first step towards betterment.
- You are going through a roller coaster of emotions, but don’t let these emotions you feel make you contact your ex. Completely cut them off and don’t try to get them back.
- Social media can make you feel bad about yourself; you need to avoid using it for a while and try spending some alone time to reflect but not for too long..
- Adopt healthy habits and join fun activities you always wanted to do. Take a break from everything and go traveling. It is one of the best relationship advice for men after a breakup. Keeping busy truly helps in the road to healing after a breakup.
- Talk to those who really care about you and will listen to you without passing any judgment. If nothing helps, talk to a professional, they can guide you properly and will help in getting over your breakup.
Relationship advice for men books
Relationships are complicated, and there is no perfect book that exists for men to get some step by step guide on relationship advice. There is nothing like a “relationship manual book” that can help every man deal with their relationship issues. But there are certain relationship advice for men books written by some really good writers. These books can prove helpful for men in dealing with some minor issues in relationships. Here are some of the best relationship advice for men books:
- Getting the Love You Want by Dr. Harville Hendrix
- The Science of Happily Ever After by Dr. Ty Tashiro
- Naked! by David Wygant
- No More Mr. Nice Guy by Dr. Robert A. Glover
- The Way of the Superior Man by David Deida
- Attached: The New Science of Adult Attachment and How it Can Help You Find – and Keep – Love by Amir Levine and Rachel Heller.
- Fight Less, Love More by Laurie Puhn
- Facing Codependence by Pia Mellody
- Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It by Kamal Ravikant
- The Truth: An Uncomfortable Book About Relationships by Neil Strauss
Dating advice for men M.D.D point of view
Relationship advice for men, dating tips for men to follow are not that difficult to practice. All you need is to be ready to make your relationship beautiful and healthy. These tips are the best relationship advice for men, dating tips for men to follow . to keep your relationships peaceful and transparent.
Believe in Yourself:
No matter what dating advice for men is out there; until and unless a man does not believe himself; he cannot date. If you think that you are lacking the dating skills or you do not understand the way relationships work then you can simply look out for help. Many people do try and still fail at it. This is where a good therapist can actually help you out of this trouble. Miss Date Doctor is an amazing therapist we provide, online ,phone and face to face counselling. MDD has a professional and dedicated team of therapists, working to make a change in the world of modern dating. If you think that you need help then you can talk about all your concerns with a professional who will understand them in a much better manner. You can visit us through the following locations https://relationshipsmdd.com/locations/
MDD offers an array of different services. Thus, you can take a look at the packages we offer and pick the one that suits your situation the most; https://relationshipsmdd.com/services/
It is okay if you feel lost in the world of dating. There is a lot of pressure on men when it comes to dating these days. But you can always look forward to a professional to be your helping hand. Or you can try to inculcate dating advice for men that we have mentioned above, to make a change in your dating skills.
Book in for your relationship advice for men free consultation now call 03333443853 and get the support and dating advice for men you need now from a qualified and experienced relationship coach.