How can I solve confusion in my mind?
If you are feeling confused right now, don’t worry; it is completely normal. But do not ignore your feelings, accept this uncertainty, accept this confusion and these emotions of “stuckness.” Sometimes it is meant to be. Take deep breaths and focus on what you know already and try to be patient. This fog will vanish with time. You will know what is good for you the main thing is to follow your core values and needs this bring’s clarity.
This article is all about confusion quotes to inspire you and help you in dealing with uncertainty in life. So let’s get started:
Confusion quotes funny
- “It’s funny. All you have to do is say something nobody understands, and they’ll do practically anything you want them to.” ― J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye.
- “Don’t be afraid to be confused. Try to remain permanently confused. Anything is possible. Stay open, forever, so open it hurts, and then open up some more, until the day you die, world without end, amen.” ― George Saunders, The Braindead Megaphone.
- “I try to stay in a constant state of confusion just because of the expression it leaves on my face.” ― Johnny Depp.
- “I love you. I hate you. I like you. I hate you. I love you. I think you’re stupid. I think you’re a loser. I think you’re wonderful. I want to be with you. I don’t want to be with you. I would never date you. I hate you. I love you…..I think the madness started the moment we met, and you shook my hand. Did you have a disease or something?” ― Shannon L. Alder
- The logic of a madman is a sane man’s confusion. Joe R. Lansdale
- You know it’s a bad day when you jump out of bed and miss the floor! – Anonymous
- I know you believe you understand what I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant! – Robert McCloskey
- To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true. – Aristotle
- This may sound a little West Texan to you, but I like it. When I’m talking about.. when I’m talking about myself, and when he’s talking about myself, all of us are talking about me. – George W. Bush
- Love is so confusing – you tell a girl she looks great, and what’s the first thing you do? Turn out the lights! – Robert Orben
- Sometimes I’m confused by what I think is really obvious. But what I think is really obvious obviously isn’t obvious. – Michael Stipe
- If you don’t know where you are going, you might wind up someplace else. – Yogi Berra
- Do not gaze at wine when it is red when it sparkles in the cup, when it goes down smoothly! – Proverb
- On two occasions, I have been asked, ‘Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?’ I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question. Charles Babbage
- The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing… not healing, not curing… that is a friend who cares. Henri Nouwen
- Life is full of confusion. Confusion of love, passion, and romance. Confusion of family and friends. Confusion with life itself. What path we take, what turns we make. How we roll our dice. Matthew Underwood
- Mixed feelings, like mixed drinks, are a confusion to the soul. George Carman
- We’re taught to be ashamed of confusion, anger, fear, and sadness, and to me, they’re of equal value to happiness, excitement, and inspiration. Alanis Morissette
Confusion quotes images
If you are looking for some confusion quotes images, let me share some with you:
The following are some of my most favorite confusion quotes images; you can also share these on your social media accounts:
Confusion quotes about love
Love is the most complicated but beautiful emotion in this world. It brings a lot of confusion. Here are some of the best confusion quotes about love;
- “When the person you love can’t see your love for them beneath the painful things you say when they reject you, remember this: Love is blind.” ― Shannon L. Alder.
- When you’re in love, make sure you really are in love and not just in love with the idea of being in love. – Anonymous
- It is difficult to know at what moment love begins; it is less difficult to know that it has begun. – Wadsworth Longfellow
- You can never control who you fall in love with, even when you’re in the most sad, confused time of your life. You don’t fall in love with people because they’re fun. It just happens. – Kirsten Dunst
- I wish falling in love had traffic lights so that I would know if I should go for it, slow down, or just stop! – Anonymous
- Love is so confusing – you tell a girl she looks great, and what’s the first thing you do? Turn out the lights! – Robert Orben
- I really want to love somebody. I do. I just don’t know if it’s possible forever and ever. – Jim Carrey
- People always tell me either A. you love him. B. you hate him. My usual answer? C. All of the above. – Anne Roiphe
- I was about half in love with her by the time we sat down. That’s the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty … you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are. – J. D. Salinger
- Dear soul, I have a problem … My head is saying, ‘fool! Forget him’. My heart is saying, ‘Don’t let him go.’ My feet want to run to him. His arms want nothing but to hold me close. And I don’t know how to say this correctly, or if it’s even true … But I wish he only knew that I love him too!! – Anonymous
You will enjoy the following confusion quotes about love:
- Follow love, and it will flee, flee love, and it will follow thee. – John Gay
- Every time I start to ignore you and act as if I don’t care, there you go again, showing up and messing up my mind. – Xuan Ta
- Your intellect may be confused, but your emotions will never lie to you. – Roger Ebert
- Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes … just be an illusion. – Javan
- You wondered how you’d make it through. I wondered what was wrong with you. Because how could you give your love to someone else yet share your dreams with me? Sometimes the only thing you’re looking for is the one thing you can’t see. – Vanessa Williams
- We are not the same persons this year as last, nor are those we love. It is a happy chance if we, changing, continue to love a changed person. – W. Somerset Maugham
- When you’re in love, you never really know whether your elation comes from the qualities of the one you love, or if it attributes them to her; whether the light which surrounds her like a halo comes from you, from her, or from the meeting of your sparks. – Natalie Clifford Barney
- Some of us think holding on makes us strong, but sometimes it is letting go. – Hermann Hesse
- Love is when two people who care for each other get confused. – Bob Schneider
- No one ever loved anyone the way that person wanted to be loved. – Mignon McLaughlin
- First love is only a little foolishness and a lot of curiosity. – George Bernard Shaw
Confusion quotes Goodreads
Goodreads is an exceptional platform where you can find popular quotes about any topic and from any book. Here are confusion quotes from Goodreads that will inspire you:
- “Much unhappiness has come into the world because of bewilderment, and things left unsaid.” ― Fyodor Dostoevsky.
- “And I can’t be running back and fourth forever between grief and high delight.” ― J.D. Salinger, Franny, and Zooey.
- “Never hide things from hardcore thinkers. They get more aggravated, more provoked by confusion than the most painful truths.” ― Criss Jami.
- “The most confused you will ever get is when you try to convince your heart and spirit of something your mind knows is a lie.” ― Shannon L. Alder.
- “I’ve crossed some kind of invisible line. I feel as if I’ve come to a place I never thought I’d have to come to. And I don’t know how I got here. It’s a strange place. It’s a place where a little harmless dreaming and then some sleepy, early-morning talk has led me into considerations of death and annihilation.” ― Raymond Carver, Where I’m Calling From New and Selected Stories.
- “Confusion is a luxury which only the very, very young can possibly afford, and you are not that young anymore” ― James Baldwin, Giovanni’s Room.
- “One of the greatest tragedies in life is to lose your own sense of self and accept the version of you that is expected by everyone else.” ― K.L. Toth.
- “What is important is to spread confusion, not eliminate it.” ― Salvador Dalí.
- “If you’re not confused, you’re not paying attention.” ― Tom Peters, Thriving on Chaos: Handbook for a Management Revolution.
- “You are at once both the quiet and the confusion of my heart; imagine my heartbeat when you are in this state.” ― Franz Kafka, Letters to Felice.
- “I often find that people confuse inner peace with some sense of insensibility whenever something goes wrong. In such cases, inner peace is a permit for destruction: The unyielding optimist will pretend that the forest is not burning either because he is too lazy or too afraid to go and put the fire out.” ― Criss Jami, Killosophy.
I found the following confusion quotes good reads most relatable:
- “People don’t expect too much from literature. They just want to know they’re not alone with being confused.” ― Jonathan Ames
- “How dreadful…to be caught up in a game and have no idea of the rules.” ― Caroline Stevermer, Sorcery & Cecelia: or The Enchanted Chocolate Pot
- “I wonder if anybody else feels this way if anyone in here is as scared as I am. Are they as sad and angry and confused and ashamed? Is that even possible? Is it even possible for one building to hold all that pain?” ― Amy Reed, Clean
- “Feeling lost, crazy and desperate belongs to a good life as much as optimism, certainty and reason.” ― Alain de Botton
- “I don’t know what he means by that, but I nod and smile at him. You’d be surprised at how far that response can get you in a conversation where you are completely confused.” ― Jodi Picoult, House Rules
- “He didn’t know what was defeating him, but he sensed it was something he could not cope with, something that was far beyond his power to control or even at this point in time comprehend. ” ― Hubert Selby Jr., Requiem for a Dream
- “In the age of technology, there is constant access to vast amounts of information. The basket overflows; people get overwhelmed; the eye of the storm is not so much what goes on in the world, it is the confusion of how to think, feel, digest, and react to what goes on.” ― Criss Jami, Venus in Arms
Positive confusion quotes
Here are some positive confusion quotes to inspire you:
- “Sometimes I’m confused by what I think is really obvious. But what I think is really obvious obviously isn’t obvious?” Michael Stipe
- “Confusion is a word we have invented for an order which is not yet understood” Henry Miller
- “Confusion is the welcome mat at the door of creativity.” Michael J. Gelb
- “The mere attempt to examine my own confusion would consume volumes.” James Agee
- “Confusion of goals and perfection of means seems, in my opinion, to characterize our age.” Albert Einstein
- “If confusion leads to knowledge, then I must be a genius.” Larry Leissner
- “He who knows he is a fool is not the biggest fool; He who knows he is confused is not in the worst confusion.” Chuang Tzu
- “I’m not confused, I’m just well mixed” Robert Frost
- “In the greatest confusion, there is still an open channel to the soul. It may be difficult to find because by midlife, it is overgrown, and some of the wildest thickets that surround it grow out of what we describe as our education. But the channel is always there, and it is our business to keep it open, to have access to the deepest part of ourselves.” Saul Bellow
- “In the theater of confusion, knowing the location of the exits is what counts.” Mason Cooley
- “If you can’t convince them; confuse them.” Harry S. Truman
- “Confusion is a chicken with shattered eyes.” Thai Proverb
- “Willingness to change is a strength, even if it means plunging part of the company into total confusion for a while.” Jack Welch
The following are my most favorite positive confusion quotes:
- “For every problem or confusion and for every desire or ambition, there is an available force waiting for your call.” Vernon Howard
- “Confusion heard his voice, and wild uproar Stood ruled, stood vast infinitude confined; Till at his second bidding darkness fled, Light shone, and order from disorder sprung.” John Milton
- “The most confused you will ever get is when you try to convince your heart and spirit of something your mind knows is a lie.” Shannon L. Alder
- “Confusion is a luxury which only the very, very young can possibly afford, and you are not that young anymore.” James Baldwin
- “Confusion is uncertainty. Confusion is stupidity. Confusion is insecurity. When you think of uncertainty, stupidity, and insecurity, think of confusion, and you’ll have it down pat.” L. Ron Hubbard
- “There are two types of thoughts in each one of us. One comes from the personality and the other from the universe or God. The thoughts coming from God are more simple and the ones of the personality more complicated. Any confusion is based on ignorance.” Samael Aun Weor
- “In a world where the order is chaos, where wise men are viewed as fools, and where fools are ruling the world and viewed as wise men, there is a need to create a real new world order. A new world order where the mental confusion will disappear, where peace and love will prevail and where the Human Rights will be really fully respected.” Raël
- “You reach for information from your secondary system—your feelings—and they’re doing a kind of roller coaster ride around from joy to humiliation and back, settling on a general feeling of confusion.” Sarah Tomley
- “There are storms in your own life; storms of temptation, confusion, and difficulty… An uneasy conscience says, “Stop before it is too late!” Billy Graham
- “We are living in a topsy-turvy world, where all is confusion. But you may be sure that it is confusion with a plan—Satan’s plan!” Billy Graham
Quotes about confusion in relationships
Relationships are complicated, and confusion can make relationships even more complicated. So if you feel confused in a relationship, talk to your partner about it. You can also take help from a relationship counselor. Here are some of the best quotes about confusion in relationships:
- “If you have feelings for someone, let them know. It doesn’t matter if they can be in your life or not. Maybe, it is just enough for both of you to release the truth, so healing can occur. The opposite is true, as well. If you don’t have feelings for someone, then never let another person suggest that you do. Protect your reputation and be responsible for the wrong information spread about you. Never allow anyone to live with a false belief or unfounded hope about you. An honorable person sets the record straight, so that person can move on with their life.” ― Shannon L. Alder.
- “Anyone who isn’t confused really doesn’t understand the situation.” – Edward R. Murrow.
- “Maybe the more you think, the more you are confused.“
- “I was about half in love with her by the time we sat down. That’s the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty … you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are.“
- “If I look confused, it is because I am thinking.” – Samuel Goldwyn
- “The dangers of not thinking clearly are much greater now than ever before. It’s not that there’s something new in our way of thinking – it’s that credulous and confused thinking can be much more lethal in ways it was never before.” – Carl Sagan
- “Сonfusion would ultimately lead you to create something.”
- “Right is right, and wrong is wrong, and when people start getting it confused, that means they need to sit down with some real people.” – Chuck.
- “Confused? Confusion is good. It’s an excellent place to learn something new from.”
- “There is stability in walking an uncertain path because you never allow yourself to be misled by what you think you know.”
- “If you are sure you understand everything that is going on, you are hopelessly confused.” – Walter F. Mondale.
- “Confusion is there to guide you.“
- “Most people living in the world are confused about life.“
Here are some popular quotes about confusion in relationships:
- “It is difficult to know at what moment love begins; it is less difficult to know that it has begun.”
- “You can’t follow your heart when it is more confused than your head.“
- “The only side God chooses is one of common sense. If it doesn’t make sense, it is not God.“
- “The more you explain it, the more I don’t understand it.” – Mark Twain
- “Humility, I have learned, must never be confused with meekness. Humility is being open to the ideas of others.” -Simon Sinek
- “It’s amazing how confused and distracted and misdirected so many people are.” – Stephen Covey
- “It is normal to have problems in a relationship.”
- “Insecure people often falsify the past in order to make the future pure.” – Shannon.
- “A painting is worth a thousand confused art-gallery visitors.“
- “To cut off the confusion and accept an answer just because it’s too scary not to have an answer is a good way to get the wrong answer.” – Janet Jackson.
- “We must, all of us, learn actually not to have enemies, but only confused adversaries who are ourselves in disguise.” – Alice Walker.
Being confused is not a bad thing; you just need you to get out of this state of confusion. You can take inspiration from confusion quotes for motivation. So this was all about confusion quotes. I have tried my best to share some useful confusion quotes, hope so you will find these helpful. GET SOME GUIDANCE ON YOUR CONFUSION NOW