eHarmony reviews UK
Is eHarmony UK any good?
eHarmony is an amazing dating platform designed to find your best match. It utilizes a compatibility matching system for narrowing down the list of potential matches for a person. So is eHarmony UK any good? well if you are looking for a serious relationship and not interested in a fling this could be your best option.
This amazing website has been providing remarkable matching services for its members worldwide since 2000. It was founded by a clinical psychologist named Dr Neil Clark Warren known for helping people in finding love in better ways. Reports have shown that this website creates about 15 million matches every day and stats also showed that more than 600,000 couples got married via using this website. It claims to know and understand key factors that make a relationship successful. The site also says that it uses scientific research to provide relevant and updated matching models for members.
This article is all about “eHarmony reviews UK” you will be able to learn about how It works, how was our experience with it and you will also be able to read “eHarmony 2020 reviews” by real users who have benefitted from this website so let’s get started:
eHarmony dating site
Overall eHarmony dating sites about 600000 members from UK and members activity is 90,000 weekly. Stats have shown that of the total user base 47% are females and 57% are males. You will find a variety of matches and members on a daily basis. As it is one of the pioneer matchmaking websites, the membership pool is really large consisting of at least 66 million members from about 200 countries worldwide. The majority of people are 25-34 years old and these members are quite active and determine to find someone they can spend their life with. If you are one of those people who want to find the love of their life eHarmony is worth a try. Most users on this website are looking for an opportunity to settle down in life, so it means they will not waste time this website definitely has less casual daters than other dating sites according to our clients.
Profile building is a time-consuming process, so if someone is just looking for a fling he will get bored of this lengthy process. Instead of putting a lot of information into creating an impressive profile just for casual dating, they would prefer to find some other dating platform. This process is worth it on eharmony.
Some special features
There are some more modern trendy features but these basic features it has are enough for great communication. A lot of its features resemble other dating websites but that does not stop eHarmony to create a platform where people can find their soul mates. Here are some special features of the eHarmony dating site:
You can send a smile
In your match list, there will be a smile icon under the profile photo of each user, if you click it, a smile will be sent to that user. This is a good way to initiate a conversation with someone you really like.
You can send questions
There are automated questions for starting a conversation or keep it going on. Sending these questions is not paid so you can do this with a free account. You can send as many questions as you want.
Adding to favourites
You can create a list of your favourite profile on eHarmony. You will see the star icon on the profile of other users, click on it and they will be added to your favourites list.
What if? Is a paid feature that allows you to have 30 extra matches outside your preference list. So if someone is not on your match list, still you can contact them.
Video date option
With help of this feature, you can meet users with help of video. With this feature you can spend time with your match online can know them better from the comfort of your own home.
Does eHarmony really work?
Does eHarmony really work? Well for me it is a great dating website but if you want to know about it you must try it yourself. For using this platform you have to sign up.
How to get started?
You have to register yourself first to enjoy this dating platform. The registration process is a bit lengthy as compared to other dating website and it is to make this website secure from scammers and fake profiles. The site will get detailed information about the user before allowing them to find matches using their platform.
On the registration page, you will see two sign up options. You can either sign up via Facebook or email address. The website has prepared questionnaires and personality test for new users applying for registration, no matter what option you choose you have to answer these.
Personality tests allow a website to understand every member’s personality, like how would someone respond in a particular situation. There will be compatibility questions about how you would like your partner to be. You can also specify some other qualities of your match like their height, nationality, body type, and other quantifiable characteristics like these. This will take about 10 minutes and when you are done you can upload your profile photo.
How you can connect on eHarmony?
Contacting features on eHarmoney may seem limited but are enough to form meaningful and long-lasting connections. You can only communicate via messaging which is only for premium users. If you are a free member you can still use the messaging feature but from sending five favourite questions to generate by the website, and it depends on your match if they want to answer these questions or not. Standard users cannot send or reply to personal messages they receive. They are only allowed to send winks and add users to their favourite lists.
You cannot see all the users who are online and active currently. People can only see the list of proposed matches by the website. If you do not find anyone compatible you have to wait for the updated match results daily to find someone new. But if you have a premium subscription you can get a chance to connect with those who are outside of your preference list. A basic search filter allows you to browse your match list based on age, location or city.
eHarmony also has a simple application for the convenience of its users. It is free to download and is available for both Android and iOS users. App design is consistent with the basic interface that it has on the web version. The app is easy to navigate and there are not many ads. You can easily scroll your favourites and match list.
You will enjoy all the features available on the website. It is an excellent option for users who are always travelling and do not have time to sit and browse the website on a laptop. Connecting with your matches is easy with this app as you can message them anytime you want.
The only problem with the app is that pictures may seem blurred so you must have a premium account to view clear pictures. Cost is the same for both app and desktop upgrade
eHarmony cost UK
If you are wondering about eHarmony cost UK, let me tell you eHarmony comes up with three different subscription packages, light, plus and extra. Premium light is the cheapest among all but you will not be able to access all features. As compared to other dating websites, it wants more commitment from you which is why it offers from 6 months to two years subscription. There are three different payment options:
Single-payment option: You have to complete charges of the current subscription and subsequent renewal
Two-payment option: Total charges are dividing into two payment schedules
Three-payment option: Total charges are dividing into three payment schedules
You have two different options for payment, Paypal or credit card and you can choose the payment option that suits you. You can also upgrade your package. The features you will enjoy with a premium account worth spending money on.
- You can register and create a profile
- You can send winks to users who attract you
- You can view the profile of a user
- You can send 5 sites to generate questions
- You can add people to your favourites list
- You can browse people outside of your preference list
- You can view photos
- You can see who adds you to their favourites list
- You can see who viewed your profile.
- You can send unlimited messages
- You can browse anonymously
- You can get matches from outside your preference list
Here are eHarmony cost UK:
|Duration / Credits / Coins||Costs||Total|
|6 Months||29.90 GBP / Month||179.40 GBP|
|12 Months||11.95 GBP / Month||143.40 GBP|
|24 Months||8.95 GBP / Month||214.80 GBP|
Is eHarmony worth it UK?
Is eHarmony worth it UK? Well for those who want short term encounters eHarmony is not a good choice but for those who are looking for something special it can prove helpful. I have shared some really helpful points about eHarmony but to know exactly Is eHarmony worth it UK? let’s have a look at the pros and cons so that you can better decide if this is worth your time or not:
- You do not have to sort through a lot of profiles, all you need is to fill a questionnaire and eHarmony will find you suitable matches based on your answers.
- The matching system is based on clinical and scientific research of 35 years.
- There are enough resources like guides, articles etc. that can help you in connecting with others and seeking out a better match.
- You can access eHarmony via a website or smartphone application so you are not going to miss anything.
- You have to answer a lot of questions if you want a reliable match and only the relationship questionnaire can take up to 30 minutes to complete.
- Features are not that advanced.
- Subscription plans are for six to two months which can be problematic for some users.
- The free version has very limited features and does not allow you to message anyone.
eHarmony 2020 reviews
- Excellent site, algorithms seems to work fine, takes a while to get going but once you’re in you’re all set up and it’s very easy to use. Don’t listen to people moaning about subscriptions fees, it’s very clear what you’re signing up for and you get a better calibre of a person at the end. 5 years together and still going strong. 100% join up!
- “This site was recommended to me by a colleague after unsuccessfully trying a few other dating sites. Took me a while to get into it but the way the site works is impressive. It doesn’t waste your time and only matches you with like-minded people with whom you share common goals with. For that reason, I didn’t talk to many before finding my soul mate all the way from Australia! He asked me to marry him last month and we are now busy planning our Wedding. We couldn’t be happier and would highly recommend eHarmony!”
- Meeting each other at eharmony was the best thing that ever happened to us. We got along so well, and we immediately felt the chemistry and connection towards each other. We are now happily married for over 6 years 🙂
Positive eHarmony reviews
Here are some of the positive eHarmony reviews by users who are in happy and committed relationships:
- I had a very happy experience using eHarmony. Several very interesting but not quite suitable dates – followed by a wonderful first date with my now fiancé. We found its analysis of who we were more thorough and the matches it provided far more relevant than other sites. I’m genuinely astonished to read such a plethora of negative reviews for eHarmony. It was by far our favourite of the several dating apps we used. I notice that many other dating apps have similarly negative reviews on Trustpilot. There are a lot of unhappy people in the world and these negative reviews should be treated with a certain degree of caution. They frequently say more about the reviewer than the reviewed!
- I cannot complain – eHarmony gave me my wife & baby son – thanks! Best dating app ever!
The following Positive eHarmony reviews explain how users found their soul mate:
- So pleased I opted to pay for eHarmony. After lots of unsuccessful matches on other “free” dating sites, I opted to try eHarmony. After a few matches and some messages, I met my soul mate. A cliche I know, but after a few weeks of messaging through the app, we arranged to meet. And it’s after that first date I knew. They say you know when you know… Fast forward 6 years and we are married and about to celebrate the 7th year since that first date. Take the plunge…..it could be you next!
- I signed up for 6 months with as looking for your perfect match takes longer than a few hours or days. After 4 weeks and a couple of mismatched dates, I found my soulmate. That was 4 years ago. We are now happily married and could not be without each other. Thank you eharmony for bringing us together
EHarmony reviews yelp
Here are some of the top eHarmony reviews yelp:
- I would be happy to recommend eharmony (and already have done) to anyone. My whole experience was very satisfactory and meeting my soulmate (within the first 2 weeks of membership) was the icing on the cake. I researched various dating agencies before settling on eharmony because of its focus on long-term relationships and because I was impressed with its detailed questionnaire which I felt would give the best chance of realistic matches. From my experience, eharmony is a responsible agency which lives up to its promises. Thank you.
- Thank you eharmony for meeting “my man”! Nowadays (when people are in hurry and don’t notice everything around them) it’s difficult to find “your man” or “your woman”. But with this platform, it comes true!
- EHarmony is a site for grown-up adults looking for a serious relationship. My interactions were professional, funny and entertaining. It was great to e-chat with like-minded people on a daily basis. I met my soulmate on this site so what more can I say …
- I found it very easy to set up my online profile and there were plenty of ways to describe myself, my values and interests through my profile and prompted questions. This detail meant I was more likely to find better matches, who had similar outlooks and values to me. The matching process was so good in fact, that I met my soulmate in less than 24 hours of setting up my profile on the site! I didn’t expect it to happen so quickly, so thank you eharmony!
- “I’m extremely happy with my experience with eHarmony. It is expensive compared to some other dating sites, but you definitely get what you pay for. The process of getting to know matches felt very laid back and natural: the ‘send a smile’ feature a nice way of breaking the ice. I met the love of my life after just 6 weeks. We’ve been together for over a year. Thank you eHarmony! Highly recommended :)”
Match.com vs. eHarmony reviews
If you are wondering about what is best for you Match.com or eHarmony, here are some Match.com vs. eHarmony reviews for you:
- I joined e-harmony in 2018 and didn’t have much luck at first but I like the fact that you only get so many matches per day which makes it easier to manage. Eventually, my now fiancèe Charlotte winked at me and we started messaging. We first met in January 2019 and the rest as they say is history. I would say that the subscription costs are worth it as it tends to deter time wasters and I’ve never had any such luck on sites such as match.com
- Overall, both eHarmony and Match are considered one of the best dating sites for serious relationships and come with their share of upsides and downsides when it comes to dating. While Match comes with interesting standout features and with more affordable memberships — we believe eHarmony is the winner here. Its unique matching system alone has the power to match you with someone who shares the same goals and values, and statistically, it’s responsible for countless marriages.
- Choosing between eharmony and match comes down to one thing: How much control do you want over who pops up in your feed? Both have a relatively even split between women and men, age groups (including large pockets of people in their 20s and 30s), divorcees and people with kids, but you can feel good about people’s intentions on each: Both sites have a reputation for creating meaningful connections past hooking up and have proven their ability to do so. Your friends who aren’t ready to make it official with someone would probably never consider signing up for a match or eharmony, and it’s safe to assume that the general public understands those boundaries, too.
- I had been through a very hard and messy divorce after 21 years of marriage, and finding out my husband was gay. After two years, my two best friends told me to sign up for the free months trial, which I did but did not have much success. The day before the months free trial was over, a guy messaged me and we got talking and clicked. I met him two weeks later after talking for hours, and three years on, we have just got engaged! Thank you eharmony for setting up this site, and allowing people like me to find love again! Keep up the good work! 👍🏻
Does eHarmony really work? Well, it is up to you, what do you want from a dating application. For those who are ready to settle down, eHarmony is one of the best options. You may feel like features are limited and subscription is expensive but it is not true this platform is great quality is here. You will be entertained with all the necessary features and this dating platform is worth the money. I also have shared eHarmony reviews UK so that you can know how real users feel about this website. A lot of users have shared their experience about how they found their soul mate via eHarmony.