Cheating is immoral. No one likes to be cheated on or be a cheater. There is not one answer to why people cheat? Most people, when are cheated, feel like it was because of them. They blame themselves for everything. They think what if they have put a little more efforts, or tried a little bit harder. But you need to understand if someone cheats on you it is not your fault, it is not about you, it is about them. Their character is flawed. There is no justification for Cheating. No one is forced to cheat; it is a choice they make.
This article is all about cheating quotes so that you can better understand how you should deal with a cheater and move on with your own life. I am going to share a collection of the best cheating quotes with you. These cheating quotes are totally relatable. So let’s get started:
Run for your life from any man who tells you that money is evil. That sentence is the leper’s bell of an approaching looter. – Atlas Shrugged
I don’t think there are any men who are faithful to their wives. – Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis
Drawing is the honesty of the art. There is no possibility of Cheating. It is either good or bad. – Salvador Dali
Any woman can fool a man if she wants to and if he’s in love with her. – Dame Agatha Christie
A liar will not be believed, even when he speaks the truth. – Aesop
For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled. – Richard P. Feynman
Better to be occasionally cheated than perpetually suspicious. – B. C.
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time. — Abraham Lincoln, 1809-1865, American President
It is my own fault if I am deceived by the same man twice. — Dr Thomas Fuller, 1654-1734, English physician and adage collector
“The shattering of a heart when being broken is the loudest quiet ever.” Carroll Bryant
“What irritated me most in that entire situation was the fact that I wasn’t feeling humiliated, or annoyed, or even fooled. Betrayal was what I felt, my heart broke not just by a guy I was in love with, but also by, as I once believed, a true friend.” Danka V.
“Virtually all women will always carry the scars and a deep sense of loss and grief from the betrayal. Time is the salve on this journey towards forgiveness and healing because it is also a process of grieving.” Meryn G. Callander
“If you spend your time hoping someone will suffer the consequences for what they did to your heart, then you’re allowing them to hurt you a second time in your mind.” Shannon L. Alder
“I could never hurt him enough to make his betrayal stop hurting. And it hurts, in every part of my body.” Veronica Roth
“Seriously, if the bastards cheat on you, then they don’t deserve you anyway. If that’s a legit fear, then you probably shouldn’t be with them, to begin with.” Kody Keplinger
“There is no such thing as an affair that doesn’t mean anything.” Amanda Robson
“Shame, blame, disrespect, betrayal, and the withholding of affection damage the roots from which love grows. Love can only survive these injuries if they are acknowledged, healed and rare.” Brené Brown
“Do you believe a man can truly love a woman and constantly betray her? Never mind physically but betray her in his mind, in the very “poetry of his soul.” Well, it’s not easy, but men do it all the time.” Mario Puzo
“Never underestimate a man’s ability to make you feel guilty for his mistakes.” Rhianna
“The wine is not to blame, but you are, in being unable or unwilling to discipline yourself. And even if you look at a woman and become caught up in her beauty and assent to sin, the woman is not to blame. Nothing constrains you to commit lechery but your own lecherous heart.” Unknown
“You didn’t just cheat on me; you cheated on us. You didn’t just break my heart; you broke our future.” Steve Maraboli
“I’m not really sure why. But… do you stop loving someone just because they betray you? I don’t think so. That’s what makes the betrayal hurt so much – pain, frustration, anger… and I still loved her. I still do.” Brandon Sanderson
“They didn’t cheat because of who you are. They chose to cheat because of who they are not.” Charles J. Orlando
Relationship cheating quotes
Relationships are complicated and need continuous efforts. You have to make compromises sometimes because we all so very different. But the problem starts when one partner tries to look for things he wants from someone other than his partner. This leads to Cheating. Here are some relationship cheating quotes for you:
- “Cheating in a relationship is a sign of self-regulation failure. When it happens ones, it is a mistake. When it happens twice, it is unfortunate. But when it happens thrice or more, it is a pattern indicating primitive, uncivilized inhuman behaviour.” ― Abhijit Naskar, Wise Mating: A Treatise on Monogamy
- “Cheat, defeat, repeat.” ― Elda M. Lopez, The (In)Fidelity Factor
- “In modern times couples are more concerned about loyalty than love.” ― Amit Kalantri, Wealth of Words
- “It will always be foolish to ask a cheater if they would ever cheat on you.” ― Dennis Adonis
- “If it’s true that men and women can be ‘just friends’ then how come to all cheaters first start out as ‘just friends?” ― Oliver Markus Malloy, Why Men And Women Can’t Be Friends
- “I want to be the one who makes stories; I want to hurt the way I get hurt, I want to experience how does it feel to be a cheater, a liar, a betrayer, to come up with quick stories to hide the faults, to know that I’ve hurt someone still blame the person for being mad but damn! I turn out to be the loyal one all the time which makes all the efforts to continue the relationship and stay honest and it hurts as fuck!” ― Himmilicious
- “Cheating is Defeating!” ― Elda M. Lopez
- “I convinced myself that, as a principle, cheating was off-limits, but it scared the shit out of me that it could be where I was heading.” ― Lebo Grand, Sensual Lifestyle
- “Don’t comfort me
with a lie that hurts more
than the truth ever could.” ― Mandy K., The Final Stroke
- “When they go out of their way explaining and insisting especially if they haven’t been confronted…They are guilty as sin…” ― Dru Edmund Kucherera
You will find the following relationship cheating quotes most relatable:
- Never cheat on someone that is good to you. Karma is a bitch. —Surgeo Bell
- It might sound ordinary for a woman to find out her husband’s cheating on her, but not if you’re the woman and it’s your husband. —Melissa Bank
- Next to hurting my family, cheating on me is the worst thing someone could do. —Robert Buckley
- Cheating and lying aren’t struggles; they’re reasons to break up. —Patti Callahan Henry
- I can’t deal with someone wanting to take a relationship backwards or needing space or cheating on you. —Taylor Swift
- The truly scary thing about undiscovered lies is that they have a greater capacity to diminish us than exposed ones. They erode our strength, our self-esteem, our very foundation. —Cheryl Hughes
- When people cheat in any arena, they diminish themselves—they threaten their own self-esteem and their relationships with others by undermining the trust they have in their ability to succeed and in their ability to be true. —Cheryl Hughes
- The more people rationalize cheating, the more it becomes a culture of dishonesty. And that can become a vicious, downward cycle. Because suddenly, if everyone else is cheating, you feel a need to cheat, too. —Stephen Covey
- Those who cheat on their partners who are loyal to them; don’t deserve them. It is a trashy attitude to disrespect a person who is loyal in a relationship, by cheating on him or her. —Ellen J. Barrier
- …if you discover your partner is Cheating, drink like it’s your last party, blame everyone else for your problems, let binging be your new favourite hobby, and, by all means, FUCKING PANIC. —Brandi Glanville
- “Disappointments in love, even betrayals, and losses, serve the soul at the very moment they seem in life to be tragedies. The soul is partly in time and partly in eternity. We might remember the part that resides in eternity when we feel despair over the part that is in life.” Thomas Moore
- “I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.” Friedrich Nietzsche
- “Infidelity is mentally, emotionally, and physically painful to the betrayed spouse. Be gentle with yourself as you heal.” Dr Karen Finn
Cheating quotes for her
A cheating girlfriend or wife can make you regret your whole life. But the point is you cannot do anything about it, just leave her and try to forget about it so that you can have a better life ahead. Here are some cheating quotes for her:
- “Women will Match Their Dress Color with Their Lipstick, Nail Polish, Mobile Cover, Shoes. But Not Their Words With Their Actions.” ― Bunny Naidu
- “I called to tell her I loved her, which was smart because if I’d have done it in person, I’d have caught her with another man. I don’t care if he was my clone, it isn’t right, and it pisses me off. I was backstabbed by myself.” Jarod Kintz
- “The sure way to be cheated is to think one’s self more cunning than others.” Francois de la Rochefoucauld
- “One of the worst things about trusting someone is really believing that everything they ever told you was the truth. From the I love you’s, I need you, I care for you, and that you make them happy and complete, but only in the end to realize you weren’t the only one they were told that too!” Telisa McLaughlin
- “Cheaters don’t think cheating is wrong until they get cheated on.” Sonya Parker
- “Cheating someone is a choice, not a mistake.” Sushan Sharma
- “You didn’t just cheat on me; you cheated on us. You didn’t just break my heart; you broke our future.” Steve Maraboli
- Cheating on anyone is deeper than people realize, it destroys their outlook on love, their future relationships and peace within themselves.
- If you cheat on someone who is willing to do anything for you. You actually cheated yourself out of true loyalty.
- I was struggling in life and still left me. You broke all the promises and then left me. Because you were a coward. What a big cheater!
- “She did the worst thing to me that anyone can do to anyone else. Let them believe that they’re loved and wanted and then show them that it’s all a sham.” Agatha Christie
- “You asked why I couldn’t forgive you; it was because you were the love of my life. And you didn’t want to be. That’s hard to let go.” Kristan Higgins
Following cheating quotes for her, you can send as a text message if you make her realize that she is Cheating:
- If a person doubts on literally everything, it’s not his fault. He might have been cheated by someone special.
- Do not expect a yellow card when you cheat someone, because there is always a red card.
- If you leave someone for another person, don’t be surprised if that person leaves you for someone else.
- All people have feelings; they are not there to be used. If you’re not longer interested in someone, they have the right to be informed before you go and cheat or go looking elsewhere.
- If you can’t be committed to another person, at least be committed to the concept of character and don’t cheat.
- No reasons can validate Cheating. If you are not happy anymore, then end it. Remember that no one can love two people at the same time.
- You knew it would break my heart. And still, you choose to cheat with me.
- Yeah, of course, I hate her. She knew you were taken. But I hate you more because you not only cheated, you lied and abused to make you both feel better about it.
- I’m a good enough person to forgive you, but not stupid enough to trust you again― Unknown.
- Sometimes your heart needs more time to accept what your mind already knows― Unknown.
- I don’t care who was before me, as long as there is no one during me ― Unknown.
- If I could go back to the day we met, I would turn around and walk away. ― Unknown
- An Ex should stay an Ex. They are the Example of false love and an explanation for why you deserve better. ― Unknown
- Love grows where trust is laid, and love dies where trust is betrayed. ― Tigress Luv
- If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it was, and always will be yours. If it never returns, it was never yours, to begin with. ― Sherrilyn Kenyon, Unleash the Night
- A relationship is not a test. So why cheat? ― Unknown
- If you succeed in cheating someone, Don’t think that the person is a fool… Realize that the person trusted you much more than you deserved! ― Unknown
- People cheat and lie because it’s easier to get forgiveness than to get permission. ― Unknown
- You’re not sorry for hurting me; you’re sorry you got caught. ― Unknown
Cheating quotes for him
Every woman needs to know if her boyfriend is cheating on her or not. If he is doing, so there is no point in continuing the relationship or in some cases a lot of trust building via couples therapy is required. But that does not mean it is your fault. Don’t blame yourself deal with it bravely. Here are some cheating quotes for him:
- “No woman could love a cheater and not pay the price for it.” —Rose Wynters.
- I’ve told Billy if I ever caught him cheating, I wouldn’t kill him because I love his children and they need a dad. But I would beat him up. I know where all of his sports injuries are. —Angelina Jolie
- Betrayal was what I felt, my heart broken not just by a guy I was in love with, but also by, as I once believed, a true friend. —Danka V.
- Earthquakes just happen. Tornadoes just happen. Your tongue does not just happen to fall into some other girl’s mouth! —Gemma Halliday
- Soon he was online every night until one or two a.m. Often he would wake up at three of four a.m. and go back online. He would shut down the computer screen when I walked in. In the past, he used to take the laptop to bed with him, and we would both be on our laptops, hips touching. He stopped doing that, slipping off to his office instead and closing the door even when A was asleep. He started closing doors behind him. I was steeped in denial, but my body knew. —Suzanne Finnamore
- I gave my heart to a man who loved me, who wanted to be with me. Who ultimately was afraid of all I offered. —Rachel Thompson
- I didn’t understand why he sabotaged our future at the time – cheating on me, again, as we were making final plans to move in together. By the time he came over to smooth talk his way out of it, I was done—no more crying. Even my tears had given up on him. I’d already moved on; his Cheating was simply the key left in the mailbox. —Rachel Thompson
- Seriously, if the bastards cheat on you, then they don’t deserve you anyway. If that’s a legit fear, then you probably shouldn’t be with them, to begin with. —Kody Keplinger
- Men cannot survive without Cheating; it is in their nature. —M.F. Moonzajer
- Virtually all women will always carry the scars and a deep sense of loss and grief from the betrayal. Whether a woman has stayed, left, or been left, it must be remembered that time is the salve on this journey towards forgiveness and healing, because it is also a process of grieving. —Meryn G. Callander
You will find the following cheating quotes for him most relatable:
- “I don’t think he cheated on me. During the marriage, I think he was there.” Marla Maples
- “You know you’re not sorry if you cheated you’re just sorry you got caught.” —Unknown
- “Children are the most desirable opponents at scrabble as they are both easy to beat and fun to cheat.” —Fran Lebowitz.
- “Most people cheat because they’re paying attention to what they’re missing rather than what they have.” —Unknown.
- “It is impossible for a man to be cheated by anyone but himself.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson.
- “There is nothing inherently painful about being cheated on.” —Mokokoma Mokhonoana.
- “Cheating on a good person is like throwing away a diamond and picking up a rock.” —Unknown.
- “Any woman can fool a man if she wants to and if he’s in love with her.” —Dame Agatha Christie.
- Cheating Quotes Images – “See what it is to play unfair! Where Cheating is, there’s mischief there.” —William Blake.
- “See what it is to play unfair! Where Cheating is, there’s mischief there.” —William Blake.
- “Cheating is the most disrespectful thing one human being can do to another. If you aren’t happy in a relationship, end it before starting another one.” —Abhishek Tiwari
- “Some women would not cheat, and some would not have cheated, had they each married a man whom they love … or at least like.” —Mokokoma Mokhonoana.
- “Two seconds of Cheating kills twenty years of marriage forever. Think before you cheat.” —Unknown.
- “If they cheated in a previous relationship they are almost certain to have an encore with you.” —Unknown
- “The history of persecution is a history of endeavours to cheat nature, to make water run uphill, to twist a rope of sand.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson.
- “If you are stupid enough to cheat, then definitely dumb enough to get caught.” —Aman Jassal.
- “Some people treat relationships as a video game…they play them, and when they get bored, they cheat.” —Unknown.
- “Forget who hurt you yesterday, but don’t forget who loves you tenderly today.” —Unknown.
- “It is better to suffer wrong than to do it, and happier to be sometimes cheated than not to trust.” —Samuel Johnson.
Love cheating quotes
Love is the most beautiful thing in this whole world. It makes you feel like you are flying in the sky. But Cheating makes you feel like you have been thrown on a hard rock straight from the sky. Here are some related love cheating quotes for you:
- Some people view love and romance as a sacred bond between two individuals. Other people see love as a game, where the goal is to manipulate another individual and gain emotional power over a partner. People who view love as a game are much more likely to have multiple love interest; Cheating is just another way to gain control over one’s partner. —David Reeves
- Cheats prosper until there are enough who bear grudges against them to make sure they do not prosper. —Peter Singer
- You didn’t just cheat on me; you cheated on us. You didn’t just break my heart; you broke our future. —Steve Maraboli
- People cheat when they are afraid. When there is no cost to being wrong or confessing ignorance, there is no reason to cheat or fake comprehension. —Leah Hager Cohen
- “There is no excuse for cheating in a relationship.” Vicki Sein
- “People never know how strong is their lust for being cheated.” Joe Chung
- “So whoever knows the right thing to do and fails to do it, for him it is a sin.” James
- “To cheat oneself out of love is the most terrible deception; it is an eternal loss for which there is no reparation, either in time or in eternity.” Soren Kierkegaard
- Once a cheater is always a cheater, he/she will never change, it is best to move on and never look back!
- “Cheating, disloyalty, unfaithfulness—they start out as little things justified by clever reasonings of the brain, but never do they fully convince the knowing heart.” ― Richelle E. Goodrich, Being Bold: Quotes, Poetry, & Motivations for Every Day of the Year.
Cheating makes you feel terrible. The following love cheating quotes will surely explain your pain in words:
- When people cheat in any arena, they diminish themselves—they threaten their own self-esteem and their relationships with others by undermining the trust they have in their ability to succeed and in their ability to be true.
- Never cry over a guy, if he’s cheating on you, always remember God gave you this life because you are strong enough to live it.
- We are more likely to cheat if we see others doing so. We tend to conform to accepted norms of reasonable behaviour, rather than adhere to strict rules.
- “It is better to lock up your heart with a merciless padlock than to fall in love with someone who doesn’t know what they mean to you.” ― Michael Bassey Johnson, The Infinity Sign.
- “People generally didn’t cheat in good relationships.” ― Emily Giffin, Something Blue.
- “I remember one desolate Sunday night, wondering: Is this how I´m going to spend the rest of my life? Married to someone who is perpetually distracted and somewhat wistful, as though a marvellous party is going on in the next room, which but for me he could be attending?” ― Suzanne Finnamore
- “Bushwhacked, I examine my hands. Same hands. Rings still there but no longer valid.” ― Suzanne Finnamore, Split: A Memoir of Divorce.
- “Those who cheat on their partners who are loyal to them; don’t deserve them. It is a trashy attitude to disrespect a person who is loyal in a relationship, by cheating on him or her.” ― Ellen J. Barrier.
- “Not that kind of cheating,” Mags said. “More like…skipping ahead. If you like someone, you should have to make an effort. You should have to get to know the person–you should have to work for that first kiss.” ― Rainbow Rowell, My True Love Gave to Me: Twelve Holiday Stories.
- “She stabbed him with her pretty wicked knife, disrupted his simple life. She’s a player, a heartbreaker, and now she breaks alone.” ― Jamie Weise.
Funny cheating quotes
Cheating is, no doubt unacceptable. But reading some funny cheating quotes can make you laugh, and you can deal with this tough situation easier always remember you are not alone. However, it does not entirely remove the pain but helps a lot. So here are some funny cheating quotes that can make you laugh during this tough time:
- I learned that people in wheelchairs are allowed to have marathons … which, to me, seems like Cheating, but what are you gonna say?
- When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her. – Sacha Guitry
- I would never be unfaithful to my wife for the simple reason that I love my house too much.
- It’s easier to get rid of your wife than having to deal with getting rid of a different man every week.
- A man who marries his mistress creates a vacancy in that position.
- 80% of married men cheat in America. The rest cheat in Europe.
- I can’t believe this – both of my boyfriends are cheating on me.
- Sweety, you’ve got it all wrong. He left me because you’re easy, and he’s weak. Thanks for helping me realize I need a real man.
- If you can cheat on your woman and come home, look her in the eye and tell her you to love her, then you’re the lowest kind of man on the pyramid.
- Does your wife know you’re single?
- A jealous woman does better research than the FBI.
- “‘I am’ is reportedly the shortest sentence in the English language. Could it be that ‘I do’ is the longest sentence?” – George Carlin
- “When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her.” – Sacha Guitry.
- “Adultery is the application of democracy to love.” – H.L. Mencken.
- “I don’t believe in extra-marital relationships. I think people should mate for life, like pigeons and Catholics.” – Woody Allen.
- “You know, of course, that the Tasmanians, who never committed adultery, are now extinct.” – Somerset Maugham.
- “There is one thing I would break up over, and that is if she caught me with another woman. I wouldn’t stand for that.” – Steve Martin.
- “I would never be unfaithful to my wife for the simple reason that I love my house too much.” – Bob Monkhouse.
- “Robert Benchley and I shared an office that was so tiny; if it were an inch smaller, it would have been adultery.” – Dorothy Parker.
- “My mother-in-law broke up my marriage. My wife came home from work one day and found us in bed together.” – Lenny Bruce.
- “I’ve respected your husband for many years, and what’s good enough for him is good enough for me.” – Groucho Marx.
- “I would never cheat in a relationship because that would require two people to find me attractive.” – Unknown.
- “My wife met me at the door, wearing a see-through negligée. Unfortunately, she was just coming home.” – Rodney Dangerfield.
- “Every time you come in from Cheating on someone, they’ll just whip out the most adorable term of endearment. Like, they’ll wake up, bright and early, sleep in their eyes and say: ‘Hey, perfect.'” – Dane Cook
- “The world is full of people who are ready to think the worst when they see a man sneaking out of the wrong bedroom in the middle of the night.” – Slappy White.
- “One husband said he could always tell when his wife was having an affair because the poetry books were suddenly at the horizontal on top of the shelves.” – Jilly Cooper.
- “The man who marries his mistress creates a vacancy in that position.” – James Goldsmith.
- “I was thrown out of college for cheating on the metaphysics exam; I looked into the soul of the boy sitting next to me.” – Woody Allen.
- “I’m sure Mick Jagger will find someone else to be unfaithful to soon.” – Jerry Hall.
- “I think my husband is having an affair with his secretary, because I would find lipstick on his shirt, covered with white-out.” – Wendy Liebman.
- “I discovered my wife in bed with another man, and I was crushed. So I said, ‘Get off me, you two.” – Emo Philips.
- “The worst thing about having a mistress is those two dinners you have to eat.” – Oscar Levant.
- “Eighty per cent of married men cheat in America. The rest cheat in Europe.” – Jackie Mason
- “I wouldn’t trust my husband with a young woman for five minutes, and he’s been dead for twenty-five years.” – Kathleen Behan.
- “I thought I was promiscuous, but it turns out I was just thorough.” — Russell Brand.
Sarcastic cheating quotes
Sarcasm can convey a message indirectly. If you meet up with a cheater or are still in touch with him/her after being cheated sarcastic cheating quotes can help you in giving them the best answer. So here are some sarcastic cheating quotes that you can share on social media accounts or in the form of messages:
- “Cheating is easy.. Try something more like being faithful.” Don Kel
- “Once a cheater, always a repeater.” Melissa Edwards
- “Cheaters want you to be loyal while they’re unfaithful. Makes sense.” Unknown
- “History repeats itself. Liars will be liars, cheaters will be cheaters, and the person who has always been there for you will always be.” Unknown
- “I use to think love wasn’t gonna be hard to find. But in today’s society finding true love is so hard with liars and cheaters around.” Unknown
- “I’m really sarcastic. Not Morgan Webb sarcastic. She’s dry, 100%. I’m different from her.”Olivia Munn
- “Fighting the urge to put a sarcastic comment on someone else’s status.” Unknown
- “A sarcastic person has a superiority complex that can be cured only by the honesty of humility.” Lawrence G Lovasik
- “If you don’t want a sarcastic answer, then don’t ask a stupid question!”Unknown
- “Cheaters never prosper, unless they get away with it.” Daniel Tosh
- “Cheaters are always the ones being paranoid about being cheated on.” Unknown
- “I’m single because this generation is full of liars & cheaters.” Unknown
- “Do controlling people create liars, cheaters, and hookers?” Unknown
- “Having a sarcastic conversation with yourself when people are ignoring you.” Unknown
- “I hate liars, cheaters, fakes, sneaky people, and negativity!” Unknown
- “There will always be cheaters. It is human nature. It will never be 100 per cent clean, in any sport.” David Millar
- “I hate cheaters. They’re low life people that have their own problems that they need to deal with. They are disgusting.” Unknown
- “All the wife beaters and all the tax cheaters are sitting in the White House pulling their peters.” Beastie Boys
- “Make no mistake, tax cheaters cheat us all, and the IRS should enforce our laws to the letter.” Tom Daschle
- We have to make some radical move to get the attention of everyone. Cheaters can’t win, and steroids have put us in the position that it’s OK to cheat.” Lou Brock
- “My lyrics are a big pile of contradictions. They’re split between very sincere opinions and feelings that I have, and sarcastic opinions and feelings that I have, and sarcastic and hopeful, humorous rebuttals towards cliche, bohemian ideals that have been exhausted for years. I mean, I like to be passionate and sincere, but I also like to have fun and act like a dork… Geeks Unite.” Kurt Cobain
- “And it would be fair. Everyone will pay the same tax, and it will eliminate tax cheaters and corporate shenanigans.” Steve Forbes
- “Cheaters want you to be faithful while they’re unfaithful.” Sonya Parker
- “You could be close to perfect, you could pass all their tests, but a cheater is a cheater, and they always pass up the best.” Tim Walters
Quotes about cheating girlfriends
Everyone is not a cheater. But some boyfriends and girlfriends do cheat on their partners. Cheating girlfriends can make you feel terrible about yourself. Girlfriends who are gold diggers tend to cheat the most. So be aware of them. It feels even more terrible when you are not just dating but actually love her. Here are some quotes about cheating girlfriends:
- I’m proud of my heart. It’s been played, stabbed, cheated, burned and broken, but somehow it still works. ― Unknown
- The day you betrayed my trust was the day that I lost all my trust for you. I believed that you would take care of my heart, and that’s why I left it with you. Well, I am taking it back because at this very moment I can’t trust you with my heart in fear that you will hurt me once more. ― Unknown
- Nothing is more noble, nothing more venerable than fidelity. Faithfulness and truth are the most sacred excellences and endowments of the human mind. — Cicero.
- What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
- If someone makes you miserable more than they make you happy, it doesn’t matter how much you love them; you need to let them go ― Unknown.
- Personally, I don’t like a girlfriend to have a husband. If she’ll fool her husband, I figure she’ll fool me. ― Orson Welles
- I’m something you’ll regret losing. I can promise you that much. ― Unknown
- I’ve never fooled anyone. I’ve let people fool themselves. They didn’t bother to find out who and what I was. Instead, they wouldn’t invent a character for me. I wouldn’t argue with them. They were obviously losing somebody I wasn’t. ― Marilyn Monroe
- One of the worst mistakes you will do is walking away from the person that stood there and waited for you. ― Unknown
- A woman can always tell if a man loves her by how much time he’s willing to invest. Money spent is meaningless, but the time spent is priceless. ― Tony A. Gaskins Jr.
Following quotes about cheating girlfriends will make you more careful while choosing who to date or love:
- All good is hard. All evil is easy. Dying, losing, cheating, and mediocrity is easy. Stay away from easy. ―
- I’m fed up with your lies and Cheating. ― Unknown
- Never play with feelings of others. Because you may win the game, but you’ll surely lose the person for a lifetime. ― Unknown
- Most people cheat because they’re paying more attention to what they’re missing rather than what they have. ― Unknown
- My computer goes down on me more often than my girlfriend. ― Robert Paul Blumenstein
- I used to date the lead singer of The Cranberries, but she cheated on me. It turns out she had some turkey on the side. ― Jarod Kintz, It Occurred to Me
- “Love is a game in which one always cheats.” —Honore de Balzac.
- “You need a hundred cheat to cover one.” —Unknown.
- “Don’t cheat, if the feelings aren’t there, then you shouldn’t be either.” —Unknown.
- “Never doubt a man’s love. Doubt his integrity.” —Alles
- “The only things you give yourself when you cheat are fear and guilt.” —Unknown.
- “In your mind, you are cheating somebody, but in reality, you are cheating yourself.” —Cyc Jouzy.
- “Drawing is the honesty of the art. There is no possibility of Cheating. It is either good or bad.” —Salvador Dali.
- “If you don’t quit, and don’t cheat, and don’t run home when trouble arrives, you can only win.” —Unknown.
- “You have to have the desire to succeed, and you can do that without Cheating. Well, some people can.” —Chipper Jones.
- “If you succeed in cheating someone, don’t think that the person is a fool, Realize that the person trusted you much, more than you deserve.” —Unknown.
- “When a man cheats, it is said it is because he is a dog. When a woman cheats, it is said it is because her man is a dog.” —Mokokoma Mokhonoana.
I hate liars and cheater quotes.
We all hate cheaters and liars, and there is nothing strange about it. It is totally justified deceit is a terrible thing. Here is my collection of I hate liars and cheater quotes:
- “I tried to keep us together; you were busy keeping secrets.” Drake
- “The truth is that perhaps everything has a price, but certainly everyone has to pay more price only for their lies.” Anuj Somany
- A mistake is an accident. Cheating and lying are not mistakes; they are intentional choices. Stop hiding behind the word mistake when you get caught!
- My boyfriend thinks I will not find out that he’s cheating with me. I can tell by the way he looks at me now compared before.
- TRUST and CHEAT have the same number of characters. The former can give life to someone, while the latter can take it away.
- Cheating begins when you start to keep secrets from your partner. It will grow until it destroys everything.
- Those who cheat on their partners who are loyal to them; don’t deserve them. It is a trashy attitude to disrespect a person who is loyal in a relationship, by cheating on him or her.
- The truly scary thing about undiscovered lies is that they have a greater capacity to diminish us than exposed ones. They erode our strength, our self-esteem, our very foundation.
- If you think Cheating is good, then don’t stop but don’t be surprised when the same person you’re cheating on, cheats on you.
- “The more you believe, the more you’ll be leaving you, when what you believed turns out to be just lies. Or unjust lies. Or any lies, anyway.” ― Will Advise, Nothing is here…
The following I hate liars and cheater quotes you will find most relatable:
- All cheaters make a thousand excuses to convince themselves that they did the right thing.
- Dear boys, we aren’t video games, so why are you playing us? Sincerely girls.
- “But human nature dictates that there will always be cheaters. That’s inevitable. Where there’s money involved and glory, there are going to be people that cheat, and there will always be ways to cheat.” David Millar
- Men are all cheaters in some way or another if they don’t cheat on you its crossed their mind daily. Don’t take him back or you’ll always feel second best.
- Being cheated on is possibly the worst thing in the world! I hate cheaters with a passion! People who cheat don’t deserve to be in a relationship!
- “Golf has more rules than any other game because golf has more cheaters than any other game.” Bruce Lansky
- These days some Relationships are filled with nothing but selfishness, insecurities, hate, ignorance and cheaters.
- I wish I was sarcastic, but I’m not, get over it.
- “in your life, you will deal with hurt, disappointments, heartaches, headaches, heartbreaks, liars, cheaters, players, fake friends, scandalous females, trust issues, backstabbers, gossipers, and most importantly deceitfulness. you have to expect a punch and take a Tylenol, have dirt thrown on you and brush it off, be tripped but stand up stronger than ever.” Mikell Smith
- “Cheaters don’t think cheating is wrong until they get cheated on.” Sonya Parker
- Cheating quotes being Cheated On quotes being Wrong quotes
- It is as bad as you think and they are out to get you.
- If you have to ask if I’m sarcastic, the answer is yes.
- Those of you who think you know everything are annoying those of us who do.
Sad cheating quotes
When a person you love most cheats you, you feel sad and a lot of pain. Some people who are sensitive may have suicidal thoughts too. But this is a phase which will pass; it only needs you to be strong, you can ask your friends and family to help you get over this. Here are some sad cheating quotes that explain your emotions in the best way:
- “So it’s true when all is said and done, grief is the price we pay for love.” E.A. Bucchianeri
- “‘It was a mistake,’ you said. But the cruel thing was, it felt like the mistake was mine, for trusting you.” David Levithan
- “My whole world
Was revolving around you
Why did you choose
To collapse it?
– The more I love you, the more often I cry.”― Jyoti Patel, The Forest of Feelings
- “Cheating is the most selfish thing a person can do in a relationship! If your not happy with the person your with then end it. It’s that simple!” Bryan Burden
- “The truly scary thing about undiscovered lies is that they have a greater capacity to diminish us than exposed ones. They erode our strength, our self-esteem, our very foundation.” Cheryl Hughes
- “Cheating is the most disrespectful thing one human being can do to another. If you aren’t happy in a relationship, end it before starting another one.” Abhishek Tiwari
- Cheating on a girl is deeper than people realize. It destroys her outlook on love, her future relationships and peace within herself.
- We all feel like superheroes when cheating, only to get back to our senses when we get caught. Sorry is all we say. The damage is done.
- “Why had he done it? Why couldn’t it just not have happened? Why didn’t they have time-travel, why couldn’t he go back and stop it happening? Ships that could circumnavigate the galaxy in a few years, and count every cell in your body from light-years off, but he wasn’t able to go back one miserable day and alter one tiny, stupid, idiotic, shameful decision…” ― Iain M. Banks, The Player of Games
- Don’t cry over someone who won’t cry over you. – Lauren Conrad
- “No guy is worth your tears, and when you find the one that is, he won’t make you cry.” – Anonymous.
- “If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it was, and always will be yours. If it never returns, it was never yours, to begin with.” – Sherrilyn Kenyon, Unleash the Night.
- “Someday you’ll cry for me as I cried for you, Someday you’ll miss me as I missed you, Someday you’ll need me as I needed you, Someday you’ll love me, but I won’t love you.”– Anonymous.
Sad cheating quotes that help me get through with this are as follows:
- “The day you finally decide to love me will be the day after I have given up on chasing you.” – Anonymous.
- “Forget who hurt you yesterday, but don’t forget who loves you tenderly today.” – Anonymous.
- “The hardest part of loving someone is knowing when to let go, and knowing when to say goodbye.” – Anonymous.
- “I hate you for not letting me have you.” – Anonymous.
- “Never be sad for what is over; just be glad that it was once yours.” – Anonymous.
- “I hate to see the one I love happy with somebody, but I surely hate it more to see the one I love unhappy with me…” – Anonymous.
- “If someone you love hurts you cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it.” – Anonymous
- “I will always love him; I just won’t love the way he treated me.” – Anonymous.
- “One cannot truly experience the beauty of love without enduring the pain that comes with it once it is lost.” – Anonymous.
- “Moving on is simple; it’s what you leave behind that makes it so difficult.” – Anonymous.
- “All good is hard. All evil is easy. Dying, losing, cheating, and mediocrity is easy. Stay away from easy.” – Alexander Scott.
- It’s understandable that you are in a lot of pain right now. But think it over again… isn’t it better that you found out sooner before it was too late? He has clearly moved on, and so should you. Because, “It is better to suffer wrong than to do it, and happier to be sometimes cheated than not to trust.”
- “Anything worth having is a thing worth cheating for.” – W. C. Fields.
- “The heart does heal, and you will love like this again…only when you do, you will deny you ever felt like this before.” – Anonymous.
- “Now I believe it when people say love is blind…’cause I must have been blind to love a person like you.” – Anonymous.
- “Should I hate you because you hurt me? Or should I love you because you made me feel special?” – Anonymous
- “What do you do when the one person you want comfort from the most is the one who caused your pain? How can I want so desperately for him to wrap me up in his arms but also want so much for him to leave me alone.” Amanda Grace
Cheating Quotes for WhatsApp
We all are living in the modern world where we spend most of our time online. Whatsapp is a very popular social media platform that helps you connect with your loved ones. It allows you to share your activities and emotions in the form of memes, messages and stories. You share your emotions with the help of cheating quotes for WhatsApp:
- Cheating on a good woman is like failing an open book test.
- It’s better to fail than to cheat, but it’s better to cheat than to repeat.
- Some people treat relationships as a video game, they play them & when they get bored, they cheat.
- Cheating is easy. Try something more like being faithful.
- Cheaters don’t cheat by chance; they cheat by choice.
- Being labelled a cheater is the worst ever.
- If someone cheats FOR you, they’ll cheat ON you. This is science.
- Don’t lie, don’t cheat, and don’t make promises you can’t keep.
- Cheating on a good person is like throwing away a diamond and picking up a rock.
- Never lie, cheat, or steal unless you’re good at it.
- Never cheat on someone that is good to you. Karma is a bitch. — Surgeo Bell
- Anyone can cheat; it takes a real man to be faithful.
- Fraud is the daughter of greed.- Jonathan Gash
- Being drunk will never, ever, be an excuse for Cheating.
- A real man ends a relationship before he starts searching for another.
- Cheating is a choice. Not a mistake. Don’t be fooled.
- If he will cheat on her, that means he will cheat on you. – Lyfe Jennings
- Love only one girl or boy at a time. Or break up with the person. DO NOT CHEAT!!!!
- I don’t understand why people cheat, if you’re not happy, just leave.
- There is no excuse for cheating in a relationship. – Vicki Sein
The following cheating quotes for WhatsApp are best for you if you are still in touch with your cheater:
- If a man cheats on his woman with you, what makes you think he won’t cheat on you with another.
- Sleeping alone is better than sharing your bed with sum1 who shares a bed with sum1 else when you’re not around.
- Cheating is like eating fast food. You might enjoy it at the time, but later you’ll feel a churning in your stomach & wish you never done it!
- Cheaters think everyone cheats. Liars think everyone lies. Keep this in mind.
- No man is more cheated than the selfish man. – Henry Ward Beecher
- Cheats prosper until there are enough who bear grudges against them to make sure they do not prosper. — Peter Singer
- You didn’t just cheat on me; you cheated on us. You didn’t just break my heart; you broke our future. — Steve Maraboli
- Most people end up cheating because they’re paying more attention to what they’re missing, rather than what they have.
- You knew damn well what you were doing. You knew damn well who you were breaking.
- If you cheat on a girl that’s willing to do anything for you, you actually cheated yourself out of true loyalty.
- There’s no pass or fail in relationships, so there’s no need for Cheating. – Heritier Ndele
- Behind the mask of ice that people wear, there beats a heart of the fire. – Paulo Coelho
- If you had enough time to cheat, you had enough time to think about it.
- The only things you give yourself when you cheat are fear and guilt.
- I could never cheat in a relationship… That would require TWO people finding me attractive. I can barely find one.
- Men cannot survive without Cheating; it is in their nature. — M.F. Moonzajer
- If you leave someone for another person, don’t be surprised if that person leaves you for someone else.
- Boys are supposed to love & protect their girlfriends, not hurt & betray them.
- You already got caught lying! Stop being fake and try being real for once in your life.
- The first and worst of all, frauds is to cheat one’s self. All sin is easy after that. – Pearl Bailey
- I just want an honest relationship. No lies. No mind games. No cheating.
- No woman could love a cheater and not pay the price for it. — Rose Wynters
- When a man cheats, it is said it is because he is a dog. When a woman cheats, it is said it is because her man is a dog. — Mokokoma Mokhonoana
Cheating quotes images
A survey has shown that every one in five adults in the UK has had an affair. Stats are not that bad but are not that encouraging. Whatever the stats may be cheating is still terrible. Here are some cheating quotes images:
The following cheating quotes images are my most favourite:
Cheating boyfriend meme
Memes are an excellent way to make someone laugh. Memes can make your day. If you have been cheated by your boyfriend here are cheating boyfriend memes that can make you laugh during this difficult time:
Here are some cheating boyfriend memes that I find most funny:
If someone cheats you remember, it is not your fault, so there is no need to blame yourself. I have shared collection of some most relatable cheating quotes with you. Hope so you will like these cheating quotes and bravely deal with this tough time. If you need support from a life coach or counsellor call 03333443853 now and have a free consultation get some support and advice.