Dating is very common in the UK; not a lot of people want to be single for their whole life. Stats show that 35% of singles are not satisfied with their relationship status. This means they want to be in a relationship, they want a partner, but they are not good at dating. If you are one of them, some useful dating quotes can help you in getting inspiration.
This article is all about dating quotes for everyone that will help you for sure in your dating life:
Funny dating quotes
Who has more dating experience? Obviously celebrities. So here are some funny dating quotes by celebrities that can make your day and are totally relatable:
- “I don’t have a girlfriend. But I do know a woman who’d be mad at me for saying that.” – Mitch Hedberg.
- “Watching your daughter being collected by her date feels like handing over a million-dollar Stradivarius to a gorilla.” Jim Bishop
- “I was dating this guy, and we would spend all day text messaging each other. He thought he could tell that he liked me more because he actually spelled the word ‘you’ and I just put the letter ‘u.'” – Kelly Osbourne
- “Everything I buy is vintage and smells funny. Maybe that’s why I don’t have a boyfriend.” – Lucy Liu.
- “Before you marry a person, you should first make them use a computer with slow Internet service to see who they really are.” – Will Ferrell.
- “I went out with a guy once who told me I didn’t need to drink to make myself more fun to be around. I told him, ‘I’m drinking so that you’re more fun to be around.”‘- Chelsea Handler
- “I never hated a man enough to give him his diamonds back.” – Zsa Gabor.
Dating quotes funny are not always just funny, but sometimes there is some truth in these quotes. I must say things are mostly funny because they are close to reality. So here are some funny dating quotes, which are not that funny, but you will laugh because these are genuine.
- “Never let a fool kiss you, or a kiss fool you.” – Joey Adams.
- “In its purest form, dating is auditioning formatting (and auditioning means we may or may not get the part).” – Joy Browne.
- “I always say to single people: Date a lot, often date, date outside of your type, date outside of your race. Just date, date, date, because you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince.” – Wendy Williams
- “Whenever I date a guy, I think, “Is this the man I want my children to spend their weekends with?” – Rita Rudner.
- “Dating now is a lot like going shopping when you don’t have any money. Even if you find the right thing, you can’t do anything about it.” – Joshua Harris.
Humorous dating quotes
Art is an excellent way to imitate life and what is better than movies. Sometimes this happens when you are watching some movie and think, why does it seem like a screenwriter was watching my life and then just made a movie out of it. A lot of moments are relatable for most of us. So here are some humorous dating quotes from some popular movies that you can relate to:
- “The best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you, the right person will still think the sun shines out of your ass.” – Juno
- “You’re late.”
“You’re forgiven.” – Pretty Woman.
- “I realize this comes at a very inopportune time, but I really have this gigantic favor to ask of you: Choose me. Marry me. Let me make you happy. Oh, that sounds like three favors, doesn’t it?” – My Best Friend’s Wedding.
Dating quotes funny
Some of us go back to our exes, which is not always a good idea. Sometimes dating an ex can be good, but not always; still, it is very common. According to some researches going back to your ex can increase depression and anxiety IF YOUR EX IS NO GODD ie narcissistic ,liar bully. Although there is room for caution, also there is room for laughter. So here are some humorous dating quotes about dating an ex:
- “Dating an ex is the equivalent of failing a test you already had the answers to.” – Kendrick Cole.
- “Current mood: Looking up my ex on LinkedIn because I blocked him on Facebook.” – Dana Schwartz
- “My friends accuse me of not being over my ex just because I’ll mention her in stories or wear her clothes around my place.” – Jeff Dye.
- “I used to think I would never find someone who loved me as much as my ex did. Then I remembered, he hated me.” – Jennifer Hall.
- “Some people don’t realize what they have until it’s gone, but that does not always mean they are supposed to get it back.” – Stephan Labossiere.
- “All discarded lovers should be given a second chance, but with somebody else.” – Mae West.
- “It rather goes without saying that Katherine drank her coffee black. Katherines do, generally. They like their coffee like their ex-boyfriends: bitter.” – John Green
Online dating quotes
We are living in a modern world where dating has been modernized too. Online dating option has revolutionized the whole concept of dating. Although online dating is comfortable, it still comes up with several potential mishaps. So here are some online dating quotes for you:
- “Messaging must come with a purpose, and that purpose is to meet.” ― Ice White, The Message Game: A Guide To Dating At The Touch Of A Button.
- “Eight percent of people who apply for eHarmony won’t get a match. It’s a new way to get rejected — mathematics!” Matt Moore
- “My friends said if you’re not involved in one of these online dating services, you’re just gonna get left behind socially, you know. I’m not afraid to try something new. I’m not. So I signed up. Changed my life. I went from feeling good about myself to feeling like a leper alone in a room typing.” Ryan Hamilton
Funny online dating quotes
Most of us have funny online dating experience. To describe this experience in a humorous way, comedians are on the front line. So here are some funny online dating quotes for you:
- “Now My Dream of Finding Love Can Be Crushed More Efficiently and in the Privacy of My Own Home.”
- “Dating Profiles Emphasize Listings of Your Favourite TV Shows. If you’re supposed to Define Yourself by How You Distract Yourself.” Maggie Wells
- “You can really see the differences in the level of fear going into online dating. Guys’ number one fear with online dating is turning up at their date, and the girl is a bit bigger than her picture — chubby. Whereas women’s number one fear is that they’re going to get murdered.” Hampton Yount
- “It’s not ‘GreatCupid’ or even ‘GoodCupid.’ It’s OkCupid.” – Helen Hong.
- “Online dating is like online shopping except you’re looking for people no one wants, and it’s $50 a month.” – Phil Pivnick.
- “If we meet offline, and you look nothing like your pics, you’re buying me drinks until you do.” – Unknown.
- “I wish there was an online dating website for people who hate online dating.” – Unknown.
- “I look great in my profile pictures. They were taken when I didn’t need online dating to meet people.”
- “If We Meet Offline and You Look Nothing Like Your Pics, You’re Buying Me Drinks until You Do.”
- “Do I Believe in Computer Dating? Only If Computers Really Love Each Other.” Groucho Marx
- “Ahh, Tinder. The crystal meth of online dating.” Simon Taylor
- “Based On Your Dating Profile, Literacy is Not One of the Characteristics We Share.”
You can totally relate to these funny online dating quotes:
- “I Wish There Was an Online Dating Website for People Who Hate Online Dating.”
- “It’s kind of freaky to send your picture over the Internet to someone you don’t really know and then have to sit waiting for their judgment on how you look. Maybe that’s why my aunt Penny, who got divorced two years ago, hates online dating so much. Mom’s always nagging her to go back on Match, but Aunt Penny says she’d rather have root canal work — without anesthetic.” Sarah Darer Littman
- “Today, if you own a smartphone, you’re carrying a 24/7 singles bar in your pocket.” Aziz Ansari
- “I Can Barely Even Run a Computer. God Knows What I’d Get on Online Dating. I’d Get Something Subhuman or Something.” Stockard Channing
- “She Had So Much Talent in Taking These Photographs to Make Her Look Different Than What She Actually Looked Like.” Peter the Persian
- “I Look Great in My Profile Pictures. They Were Taken When I Didn’t Need Online Dating to Meet People.”
Internet dating quotes
Here are some marvelous internet dating quotes that describe the online dating experience best:
- “I did Internet dating for a while, and that is rife with horrible dating stories.” Allison Tolman
- “Facebook and pictures on the Internet have created such a different way of dating. It’s not necessarily good because an obsessive quality can develop in people.” Alexander Koch
- “I’ve got mates who have got married through meeting on Internet dating sites, so it really can work out – even if sometimes it does go disastrously wrong.” Sheridan Smith
- “Those involved in the program are interested in how to use photography, videos, the Internet, film, and anything related to communications and transmission of information in the most up-to-date modern ways.” Major Owens
- “Sometimes I wish I could just go back to Florida and, like, date my home-town boyfriend. It’s really frustrating whenever I can’t go and do something because I know it’s going to be on the internet.” Ashley Greene
Here are some internet dating quotes that always make me laugh, and you will also enjoy for sure:
- “Armed with nothing more than a Facebook user’s phone number and home address, anyone with an Internet connection and a few dollars can obtain personal information they should never have access to, including a user’s date of birth, e-mail address, or estimated income.” Al Franken
- “I was stuck at home in bed with me and got more and more involved with the Internet. I used it to keep in contact with friends and to make sure I was up to date with everything that was going on in the world.” Benjamin Cohen
- “That’s something I learned from both my stepdad and my grandfather – that there is a thing called chivalry, and it doesn’t have to die with the birth of the Internet. The way I see it, if you’re asking a girl out on a date, it’s only right to do it in a way that she can hear your voice.” Justin Timberlake
- “Being a club pro and all, a guy trying to keep up with golf’s modern technology, I hadn’t found much time for Internet dating, but then one day I knew I’d met the girl of my dreams when she replied to a comment I’d made on You-and-Me.com. She said, ‘I love it when you talk equipment to me.” Dan Jenkins
Newly dating quotes
Dating seems fun and exciting at the start, but it requires some effort, and if you are not wise at the start of dating, you may end up breaking your heart. So you must follow a few advices if you are new to dating. Here are some newly dating quotes to help you with your fresh dating life:
- “Every time you date someone with an issue that you have to work to ignore, you’re settling.” Andre Breton
- “Employees make the best dates. You don’t have to pick them up, and they’re always tax-deductible.” Andy Warhol
- “Date someone because you already see a future, not because you want to see if you would work out.” Sarah Moores
- “Dating is really hard because everyone puts on a front. It’s really difficult to see who is who, so it is important to be yourself.” Brooke Burke
- “Dating now is a lot like going shopping when you don’t have any money. Even if you find the right thing, you can’t do anything about it.” Joshua Harris
- “Dating someone on the opposite end of the happy spectrum teaches you an incredible amount of patience.” Chris Pine
- “Dating a man is like flying a kite. You only need to know when to wind up the string or let it out.” Jenna Alatari.
- “You didn’t date someone to change him. You dated him because you wanted him for the way he was. Flaws and fears and all.” Jean Oram
Following newly dating quotes are perfect advice for teenagers:
- “Basically, dating is like climbing a volcano, and you never know when it’s going to erupt, dumping molten lava and burning you.” Robin Bielma.
- “To be happy with a man, you must understand him a lot and love him a little. To be happy with a woman, you must love her a lot and not try to understand her at all.” Helen Rowlnad.
- “When you’ve exhausted the traditional dating channels of casual bar encounters and awkward exchanges at the grocery store, the option of online dating is a ray of hope in an otherwise desolate field of desperation and loneliness.” Alfred Jarry
- “Before you enter into the world of online dating, be prepared with what to say in case your date looks less like the pictures you saw online and more like a sunburned walrus.” Alfred Jarry
- “It’s afterward you realize that the feeling of happiness you had with a man didn’t necessarily prove that you loved him.” Marguerite Duras
- “And I shall find some girl perhaps, and a better one than you. With eyes as wise, but kindlier, and lips as soft, but true, and I daresay she will do.” Rupert Brooke
- “Sometimes, I wonder if men and women really suit each other. Perhaps they should live next door and just visit now and then.” Katharine Hepburn
- “Men will sleep with women they wouldn’t date, and women will date men they wouldn’t sleep with.” Rebecca Christian
- “I know we’ve only just met, but I have the feeling that I’ve known you all my life because every little thing you do drives me up the wall.” Dan Piraro
- “I’m afraid of dating. When the guy shows up at the door, I give him my purse and beg him not to hurt me.” Maria Bamford
- “I’m dating a homeless woman. It’s easier to get her to stay over.” Gary Shandling
- “My biggest problem with dating is that I have no game. Some women can just bat their eyes, and men come running. The men just keep popping up one after another. It’s like they have a magical man-filled Pez dispenser.” Lori Giarnella
- “Opposites attract— and then aggravate.” Joy Browne
- “Everyone knows that dating in your thirties is not the happy-go-lucky free-for-all it was when you were twenty-two.” Helen Fielding
- “Dating a grad student was like making hurried-up popcorn: lots of butter, high heat, instant noise.” Will Weaver
- “Dating, after all, is still about two people who are interested in one another and want to get together at a specific time and place.” Joy Browne
- “Dating requires a leap of faith that the two of you can have a good time together for an hour or two.” Joy Browne
- “Dating is an emotional experience. You’re vulnerable. You’re letting someone you barely know see the real you.” Joy Browne
Best dating quotes
Dating is fun, no doubt, but it needs passion and patience if you are looking for the right partner or your soul mate. If you are taking it casually, you will not be able to find your dream mate. Here is my collection of best dating quotes for you:
- “Dating is about finding out who you are and who others are. If you show up in a masquerade outfit, neither is going to happen.” Henry Cloud
- “In its purest form, dating is auditioning for mating (and auditioning means we may or may not get the part).” Joy Browne
- “Dating is a battleground filled with deception and infidelity.” Andrew S. Trees
- “Dating is really all about sex. In the conventional context, this means that the man invites the woman to go through a social encounter, the ultimate purpose of which is sexual engagement.” Alexander Mccall Smith
- “Dating is a give and take. If you only see it as “taking,” you are not getting it.” Henry Cloud
- “Everybody knows the pressure of a first date: Searching for that perfect outfit. Hunting for ways to be engaging. Dissecting each detail when it’s over to check for mistakes. Dating can make even the most confident person lose his cool.” Kelly Starling
- “Dating a girl with a guy best friend is never easy.” unknown.
- “Internet dating is the fastest, most efficient way to gather a pool of qualified candidates. It could take you a lifetime to do the investigation that the computer comes up within seconds.” Judsen Culbreth.
- “Online dating is just as murky and full of lemons as finding a used car in the classifieds. Once you learn the lingo, it’s easier to spot the models with high mileage and no warranty.” Laurie Perry
- “There is so much hurt in this game of searching for a mate, of testing, trying. And you realize suddenly that you forgot it was a game and turned away in tears.” Sylvia Plath
- “Dating should be less about matching outward circumstances than meeting your inner necessity.” Mark Amend
- “Whenever I date a guy, I think, “Is this the man I want my children to spend their weekends with?” Rita Rudner
These are some of my most favorite best dating quotes, and you will like these most:
- “A date may be just a pleasant coming together; a way of saying thank you for a favor, or it may be a delicate step in a courtship and mating dance.” Rebecca Sharp Colmer
- “But the one thing that says it all about dating is: it is about communication.” Rebecca Sharp Colmer
- “Dating is like searching for the perfect wine. One date is too fruity, another too dry, and still another too much bouquet (cologne overdose). But once you find the perfect variety that suits your taste, get drunk.” Katie Kosko
- “Everything he does while you’re dating is like a crystal ball predicting what he’s going to be like after you’re married. If you don’t like a habit of his, honey, unless you fix it before the altar, it’s there to stay.” Bethany Jett
- “Dating, with no intent to marry is like going to the grocery store with no money. You either leave unhappy or take something that isn’t yours.” Jefferson Bethke
- “Dating is like trying to make a meal out of leftovers. Some leftovers actually get better when they’ve had a little time to mature. But others should be thrown out right away; no matter how you try to warm them up, they’re never as good as when they were new.” Lisa Kleypas
Dating quotes for her
Dating is not easy if you are serious about it. If you really want to impress your girl, you need to make her feel special, and what is better than sharing some romantic dating quotes for her. It will make her day. Here are some dating quotes for her that can help you in making your dating experience best:
- “I am absolutely, definitely, positively, unquestionably, beyond any doubt, in love with you.” – Unknown.
- “I love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.” – Rita Rudner.
- “You can always feel safe in my arms. I’ll never let you go.” – Unknown.
- “I want to tell you with my last breath that I have always loved you. I would rather be a ghost, drifting by your side as a condemned soul, than enter heaven without you. Because of your love, I will never be a lonely spirit.” – Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon.
- “You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.” – Pride and Prejudice.
- “I do know some things. I know I love you. I know you love me.” – Game of Thrones
- “I’ve fallen in love many times… but always with you.” – Unknown.
- “If I had to dream up the perfect woman, she wouldn’t even come close to you.” – Boy Meets World.
- “I could not tell you if I loved you the first moment I saw you, or if it was the second or third or fourth. But I remember the first moment I looked at you walking toward me and realized that somehow the rest of the world seemed to vanish when I was with you.” – Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Prince.
- “Every single second, my love for you grows.” – Unknown.
- “I wanna be the reason behind your smile because surely you are the reason behind mine.” – Unknown.
- “When they ask me what I liked the best, I’ll tell them, it was you.” – City of Angels.
- “I love you, not only for what you are but for what I am when I am with you.” – Roy Croft.
- “My night has become a sunny dawn because of you.” – Ibn Abbad.
- “For you see, each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.” – Rosemonde Gerard.
- “Whatever happens tomorrow, or for the rest of my life, I’m happy now…because I love you.” – Groundhog Day
- “You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.” – Oscar Wilde.
- “A magnificence that comes out of your eyes, in your voice, in the way you stand there, in the way you walk. You’re lit from within.” –
- “Your words are my food; your breath is my wine. You are everything to me.” – Sarah Bernhardt.
- “I’ve never had a moment’s doubt. I love you. I believe in you completely. You are my dearest one. My reason for life.” – Ian McEwan, Atonement
- “So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.” – Paulo Coehlo.
Dating quotes for him
We all need to understand that boyfriends need appreciation, too; they also want warm and romantic words from their partner. So dating quotes for him can be an excellent way to show your love towards your boyfriend. You can forward these love quotes in the form of text messages and can bring a smile to your partner’s face. Here are some of the best dating quotes for him from my side:
- “I love you” begins by I, but it ends up by you.” ― Charles de Leusse.
- “I never had a moment’s doubt that I loved you. I believe in you completely. You are my dearest one, my reason for life.” – Ian McEwan.
- “Thank you for reminding me what butterflies feel like…” – Unknown.
- “Hold my hand, hold my heart, and hold me forever. I love you.” – Unknown.
- “His smile. His eyes. His lips. His hair. His laugh. His hands. His smirk. His humor. His weird face.” – Unknown
- “You put a twinkle in my eye, butterflies in my stomach, and you bring love into my heart.” – Unknown.
- “Babe, thank you for coming into my life. Thank you for making me smile like crazy. Thank you for making me happy.” – Unknown
- “After all this time, you’re still incredible. I feel so lucky to have you in my life.” – Unknown.
- “He walked into my heart like he always belonged there, took down my walls, and lit my soul on fire.” – T.М.
- “No relationship is all sunshine, but two people can share one umbrella and survive the storm together.” – Unknown.
Some of my most favorite dating quotes for him are as follows:
- “Your arms feel more like home than any house ever did.” – Kate.
- “Being in your arms is my happy place. I don’t want to be anywhere else.” – Unknown.
- “I just want to thank you for being my reason to look forward to the next day.” – Unknown.
- “It’s been said that you only truly fall in love once, but I don’t believe it. Every time I see you, I fall in love all over again!” – Unknown.
- “When you came, you were like red wine and honey, and the taste of you burnt my mouth with its sweetness.” – Amy Lowell.
- “If love was a storybook we’d meet on the very first page.” – Unknown
- “Come live with me, and be my love, and we will some new pleasures prove, of golden sands, and crystal brooks, with silken lines and silver hooks.” – John Donne.
- “Remember, we’re madly in love, so it’s all right to kiss me any time you feel like it.” – Peeta in The Hunger Games.
- “What I do and what I dream include thee, as the wine must taste of its own grapes.” – Elizabeth Browning
- “I am who I am because of you.” – Nicholas Sparks.
- “Love is the emblem of eternity: it confounds all notion of time: effaces all memory of a beginning, all fear of an end.” – Germaine De Stael.
- “If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more.” – Jane Austen.
- “You never fail to amaze me. Every day there is something new that makes me love you even more than the day before.” – Unknown.
- “With the whole world crumbling, we pick this time to fall in love.” – Ilsa in Casablanca.
Short dating quotes
Following are some short dating quotes to share in text messages or to write in picture captions with your partner:
- “A person’s readiness to date is largely a matter of maturity and environment.” Dr. Myles Munroe
- “Dating is all about the chase. It’s fun!” Lauren Conrad
- “Dating someone exclusively for four months in New York is like four years in Anchorage.” Zack Love
- “People tend to look at dating sort of like a safari-like they’re trying to land the trophy.” Henry Cloud
- “A person’s readiness to date is largely a matter of maturity and environment.” Dr. Myles Munroe
- “Well, dating has become a sport and not about finding the person you love.” Rashida Jones
- “Never date a woman you can hear ticking.” Mark Patinkin
- “Dating an ex is the equivalent of failing a test you already had the answers to.” Kendrick Cole
- A person’s readiness to date is largely a matter of maturity and environment. — Myles Munroe
- I’m always looking for meaningful one-night stands. ― Dudley Moore
- Don’t date anyone you can’t see yourself marrying. — Turcois Ominek
- These short dating quotes are my most favorite; you will love these too:
- Don’t look for a partner who is eye candy. Look for a partner who is soul food. — Karen Salmansohn
- Dating is a give and take. If you only see it as ‘taking,’ you are not getting it. — Henry Cloud
- Dating is a place to practice how to relate to other people. — Henry Cloud
- Whenever I want a really nice meal, I start dating again. — Susan Healy
- An online dating site for really old people called Carbon Dating. — Kelkulus
- Save a boyfriend for a rainy day, and another, in case it doesn’t rain. — Mae West
- The most difficult part of dating is the initial invitation. — Janell Carroll
- After a number of years of dating, we decided we were good partners. — Melinda Gates
- Workshops and seminars are basically financial speed dating for clueless people. — Douglas Coupland
Old fashioned dating quotes
If the idea of old fashioned dating inspires you, let me share some old fashioned dating quotes with you:
- I think dating courtesies are common courtesies that should be practiced in almost all civilized encounters. I pine for the days of good, old-fashioned manners. — Karen Marie Moning
- My parents were so old-fashioned in their attitude to sex that I would rather get in trouble with the police or at school because at least I would be punished less. — Clive Worth
Following old fashioned dating quotes charms of old fashioned dating well:
- I’m not old-fashioned when it comes to dating, but there’s something nice about a guy pulling out a girl’s chair and opening the door for her, even if it’s just in the beginning. — Lauren Conrad
- Honest, hopelessly romantic old-fashioned gentleman seeks lady friend who enjoys elegant dining, dancing, and the slow bloom of affection. — Claire Cook
- In the world of dating, everyone seems to fall into one of the following six camps. Sometimes they straddle two. Pick which camp you’re mostly in. Camp I Wish: You don’t date, and you wish you did. Camp Who Cares?: You don’t date, and you really don’t care. Camp This Rocks!: You really enjoy dating, and you wonder why everyone else doesn’t. Camp Help!: You’re stuck in a bad dating relationship you can’t get out of. Camp Never Again: You just had your heartbroken and don’t want to start dating again. Camp Hanging Out: You don’t really date; you just sort of hanging out. You see dating as an old-fashioned ritual. Camp Curious: You’re too young to date, but you’re really curious about it. — Sean Covey
- I don’t really believe in rules, but I do like old-fashioned dating where you don’t call the guy until he calls you. I don’t think it’s like he’s got to do this, and that’s the rule. — Ashley Tisdale
- He was a noisy robust little man with a gleam of real talent concealed in the messy obscurity of his verse. But because he did his best to shock people with his monstrous mass of otiose words (he was the inventor of the “submental grunt” as he called it), his main output seems now so nugatory, so false, so old-fashioned (super-modern things have a queer knack of dating much faster than others) that his true value is only remembered by a few scholars who admire the magnificent translations of English poems made by him at the very outset of his literary career, – — Vladimir Nabokov.
Secret dating quotes
- “Love ceases to be a pleasure when it ceases to be a secret.” Aphra Behn
- “I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” Pablo Neruda
- “I love you with all my life, but it’s not like you will ever know,” Amber Hope.
- “If you love someone, tell them. For hearts are often broken by words left unspoken.” Stephanie Roogle
- “I have so much that I want to say to you, but I can’t say a word.” Michelle Burns
- “A secret love is beautiful, sweet and sacred when it’s just a light infatuation; but when that person reaches over and touches you in the heart, making it alive in a way it has never known, that secret love becomes frightening, because you can never make them love you, you would never want to make them love you…but all the same, no matter which way you view it, they don’t love you…and your heart doesn’t know how to beat the same.” Stefanie Schneider
- “I hid my love in field and town Till the breeze would knock me down, The bees seemed singing ballads oer, The fly’s bass turned a lion’s roar; And even silence found a tongue, To haunt me all the summer long; The riddle nature could prove nothing else but secret love.” John Clare
- “He wanted her. She’d never tell. Secretly she wanted him as well.” Avril Lavigne
- “There is no secret left in the fact that I am madly in love with you. My happiness glows on my face, and my smile gives it away. I have tried hard, but now I can’t do that anymore.” Sheila Johns
- “There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” Maya Angelou
- “There are worse things than a broken heart. Like the love that you don’t explore.” Dawson’S Creek
- “What if the person you secretly love tells you he already found the one he could spend forever with would you be brave enough to ask who she is? Or bear the pain inside, not knowing it was you, after all?” unknown.
- “I want him to see the flowers in my eyes and hear the songs in my hands.” Francesca Lia Block
- “To burn with desire and keep quiet about it is the greatest punishment we can bring on ourselves.” Federico Garcia Lorca
- “But my deepest and most secret love belongs to the fair-haired and the blue-eyed, the bright children of life, the happy, the charming, and the ordinary.” Thomas Mann
- “I pretend to look around, but I was actually looking at you.” unknown.
- “The extreme form of passionate love is secret love.” Japanese Proverb
- “There is a name hidden in the shadow of my soul, where I read it night and day, and no other eye sees it.” Alphonse De Lamartine
- “Some of us will never know we’d owned someone’s heart for a season.” Joyce Rachelle
- “I had deluded myself throughout by the idea of reviving a secret love which did not exist at all.” Iris Murdoch
One year anniversary dating quotes
We all love to celebrate our relationship, and anniversaries are the best time to appreciate each other’s efforts. What is better than sharing one year anniversary dating quotes, you can also write these quotes in captions under your pictures. So here is a collection of some of my best one-year anniversary dating quotes:
- “Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more.” Unknown
- “For the two of us, home isn’t a place. It is a person. And we are finally home.” Stephanie Perkins
- “You know you are in love when you don’t want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” Dr. Seuss
- “Forever is a long time, but I wouldn’t mind spending it by your side.” Unknown
- “I just want you to know that when I picture myself happy, it’s with you.” Unknown
- “In case you ever foolishly forget: I am not thinking of you.” Virginia Woolf
- “Love grows more tremendously full, swift, poignant, as the years, multiply.” Zane Grey
- “In a sea of people, my eyes will always search for you.” Unknown
- “I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.” John Green
- “I’m much more me when I’m with you.” Unknown
- “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect, and I loved you even more.” Angelita Lim
- “I’ll love you even when you’re old and wrinkly.” Anonymous
- “Real love stories never have endings.” Richard Bach
- “All that you are is all that I’ll ever need.” Ed Sheeran
- “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” Audrey Hepburn
- “We loved with a love that was more than love.” Edgar Allan Poe
- “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” Herman Hesse
- “Life is a journey, and love is what makes that journey worthwhile.” Unknown
- “Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will.” Unknown
- “In you, I’ve found the love of my life and my closest, truest friend.” Unknown
- “I love you – I am at rest with you – I have come home.” Dorothy L. Sayers
- “You are my today and all of my tomorrows.” Lee Christopher
Sex and the city dating quotes
Sex and the city is a very popular TV show. Some of the dialogues are perfect dating advice for women. So here are some of the Sex and the city dating quotes for you:
- “Some people are settling down, some people are settling, and some people refuse to settle for anything less than butterflies.” — Carrie
- “Maybe some women aren’t meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free. Until they find someone, just as wild to run with.” — Carrie
- “Being single used to mean that nobody wanted you. Now it means you’re pretty sexy, and you’re taking your time deciding how you want your life to be and who you want to spend it with.” — Carrie
- “The most exciting, challenging, and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone to love them, you love, well, that’s just fabulous.” — Carrie
- “You shouldn’t have to sacrifice who you are just because somebody else has a problem with it.” — Carrie
- “Life gives you lots of chances to screw up, which means you have just as many chances to get it right.” — Carrie
- “Anyone who’s single in Manhattan gets a little freaked out from time to time. But we keep trying because you have to figure … somewhere out there is another little freak who will love us, understand us … and kiss our three heads and make it all better.” — Carrie
- “I will not be judged by you or society.” – Samantha.
- “Take tradition and decorate it your own way. Think of it like the woman in Abu Dhabi, or like the movies in black and white, relationships come in a range of colors and options.” — Carrie
- “I’m looking for love. Real love. Ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming, can’t-live-without-each-other love.” — Carrie
- “Don’t play hard to get with a man who’s hard to get.” — Samantha
The following are my favorite Sex and the city dating quotes:
- “And, finally, the most important break up rule: No matter who broke your heart, or how long it takes to heal, you’ll never go through it without your friends.” — Carrie
- “When men attempt bold gestures, generally it’s considered romantic. When women do it, it’s often considered desperate or psycho.” — Carrie
- “It wasn’t logic; it was love.” — Carrie
- “The hard thing about fighting in relationships is that there’s no referee. There’s no one to tell you who comments are below the belt. As a result, someone usually gets hurt.” — Carrie
- “Some love stories aren’t epic novels; some are short stories… But, that doesn’t make them any less filled with love.” — Carrie
- “I love you… but I love me more.” – Samantha
- “I didn’t get married to follow what society wants us to do, we are married, and we have the luxury to design our own life.” — Carrie
- “Maybe the past is like an anchor holding us back. Maybe, you have to let go of who you were to become who you will be.” — Carrie
Famous dating quotes
Here are some famous dating quotes that will inspire you:
- “I was dating my first boyfriend in high school for a long time, and we broke up before prom. I hadn’t met anyone else that I really wanted to go with, and my friends have always been amazing. So I went with my friends and got a million photos with them!” -Shay Mitchell.
- “You can’t stop loving or wanting to love because when it’s right, it’s the best thing in the world. When you’re in a relationship, and it’s good, even if nothing else in your life is right, you feel like your whole world is complete.” -Keith Sweat.
- “I don’t know the first real thing about the dating game. I don’t know how to talk to a specific person and connect. I just think you have to go to person by person and do the best you can with people in general.” -Jason Schwartzman.
These famous dating quotes are my most favorite as these make me laugh badly:
- “I change my mind so much. I need two boyfriends and a girlfriend.” -Pink.
- “I’m friends with a lot of my exes, but it took time. We didn’t just get into it. I don’t think you can be friends until you’re cool with them dating someone else. That’s when you know.” -Rashida Jones.
- “I always hated high-school shows and high-school movies because they were always about the cool kids. It was always about dating and sex, and all the popular kids, and the good-looking kids. And the nerds were super-nerdy cartoons, with tape on their glasses. I never saw ‘my people’ portrayed accurately.” -Paul Feig.
- “I grew up in the world of bad television, on my dad’s sets and then as a young schmuck on dating shows and so on.” -George Clooney.
Cute dating quotes
These are my most favorite cute dating quotes:
- You are the source of my joy, the center of my world, and the whole of my heart.
- When I tell you I love you, I am not saying it out of habit; I am reminding you that you are my life.
- I don’t need paradise because I found you. I don’t need dreams because I already have you.
- You are the last thought in my mind before I drift off to sleep, and the first thought when I wake up each morning.
- Everywhere I look, I am reminded of your love. You are my world.
- Love is not about how many days, weeks, or months you’ve been together; it’s all about how much you love each other every day.
- If I know what love is, it is because of you. -Hermann Hesse
Sweet dating quotes
- “The bottom line is that dating is supposed to be fun and enjoyable. Maybe a few butterflies will flutter in your tummy, but that is part of the thrill of dating.” Rebecca Sharp Colmer
- “Dating is something you do before making binding choices or exclusive commitments.” Rebecca Sharp Colmer
- “To say that one waits a lifetime for his soulmate to come around is a paradox. People eventually get sick of waiting, take a chance on someone, and by the art of commitment become soulmates, which takes a lifetime to perfect.” Criss Jami
- “You know, the man of my dreams might walk round the corner tomorrow. I’m older and wiser, and I think I’d make a great girlfriend. I live in the realm of romantic possibility.” Stevie Nicks
- “Better to put your heart on the line, risk everything, and walk away with nothing than play it safe. Love is a lot of things, but “safe” isn’t one of them.” Mandy Hale
- “Don’t look for a partner who is eye candy. Look for a partner who is soul food.” Karen Salmansohn
Dating quotes images
These dating quotes images are perfect for inspiration and give you perfect dating advice to spice up your love life:
Best friends dating quotes
Love has no boundaries. Sometimes we fall in love with our best friends. Dating with a best friend can be even more exciting if it goes well. But if it does not goes well, you may end up losing your best friend. Here are some best friends dating quotes that can help you in understanding what I am saying exactly:
- We first met as strangers, became friends, then best friends. I could not believe that we are lovers right now, but I do not forget to count you as one of my blessings every day.
- The greatest thing in the world has a boyfriend or girlfriend who is also your best friend.
- I am willing to wait for you for as long as forever, even though I hate waiting. Only to be with my best friend.
- The only thing that I can do to stay close to you is by being just your friend.
- Best friends going into a relationship is not much of a surprise anymore because most relationships begin as friendships and grow into something more meaningful.
- Even though everyone else just saw you as an ordinary girl, you already mean the world to me.
- You are everything my eyes could ever see though you are just an ordinary girl for the others who do not see your real worth.
- Being my best friend, you are the shoulder I lean on, the person I can run to, the love of my life, and my everything.
Here are some of the best friends dating quotes:
- There would always be one person who could make every moment magical for you—the one who becomes your best friend and lover at the same time.
- When your best friend makes you want to become a better person and brings out the best in you, then you have found the right one for you.
- The person who drops everything for you no matter what the circumstances are is your best friend who loves you more than you have ever known.
- Being in love with each other while being best friends at the same time is the best kind of relationship.
- I want also want you to be my best friend, not only a person I share a relationship with.
- You fell in love with your best friend, and once it is over, they would still be the one who will comfort you.
- The best relationship that you can have is when your lover is also your best friend.
- We have been through a lot, but we remained friends. Maybe this means that we are meant for each other, that there is something more to this.
- What makes relationships stronger is when lovers start as friends and end up as partners for a lifetime.
- If you think this is just a friendship connection, it must be something more. We are just afraid to confront it.
- The person you are most happy with is the one who can make you laugh without inhibitions, the one you can fool off with and be yourself. And that is your best friend.
Teen dating quotes
The Teenage years are very thrilling, and we love to do experiments with our life, but dating in teenage is not easy, and teenagers must be careful. Here are some teen dating quotes for you:
- “Stolen kisses are always sweetest.” Leigh Hunt
- “Young love is a flame; very pretty, often very hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. The love of the older and disciplined heart is as coals, deep-burning, unquenchable.” Henry Ward Beecher
- “First love is only a little foolishness and a lot of curiosity.” George Bernard Shaw
- “That amazing moment when your crush has a crush on you. It’s a wonderful feeling knowing that the person who you want to be in a relationship with likes or loves you back.” Morgan Pierce
- “If you make a girl laugh, she likes you. If you make a girl cry, she loves you…” Melchor Lim
- “Just thinking about you brings a smile to face, a twinkle to my eye, and a skipped beat to my heart.” Ash Sweeney
The following teen dating quotes are perfect for you if you are struggling in your dating life:
- “Too many adults wish to ‘protect’ teenagers when they should be stimulating them to read of life as it is lived.” Margaret A. Edwards
- “For the record, I would like to point out that it is NOT obsessive to memorize a boy’s schedule so that you can accidentally bump into him. It is called being efficient.” Jess Rothenberg
- “The young habitually mistake lust for love; they’re infested with the idealism of all kinds.” Margaret Atwood
- “Talk not of wasted affection; affection never was wasted.” Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
If you are not sure whether you should date someone or don’t know how to spice up your dating life, dating quotes can help you with this. I have shared some of the best dating quotes from my collection. I hope that these amazing quotes will inspire you, and you will love these a lot. Please remember we are always here to support you why not have a free consultation today with a coach or therapist call 03333443853.