Compulsive liar quotes
Compulsive liar quotes can make you understand why a person lies just because they do not want to tell the truth. Basically, a compulsive liar wants to avoid the consequences of telling the truth. Some people just lie because they want to mislead others. Mostly habitual liars do this for their benefits. No matter what, lying is unacceptable, whether in relationships or businesses. In this article, I am going to share some compulsive liar quotes with you to gain insight into compulsive lying.:
- It’s possible that I could look like a kleptomaniac and a pathological liar, and that’s why I keep getting hired. ―Mila Kunis
- Contrary to all those times you’ve heard a writer confess at a reading that he writes fiction because he is a pathological liar, fiction writing is all about telling the truth. ―Paul Harding
- The best liar is he who makes the smallest amount of lying go the longest way. ―Samuel Butler
- Honesty is of God and dishonesty of the devil; the devil was a liar from the beginning. ―Joseph B. Wirthlin
- I would be a liar if I said it wouldn’t be lovely and soothing – that’s the word – to have a hit single or a hit album. ―Mel Torme
Here are some compulsive liar quotes that you can share on your social media.
- You may tell the greatest lies and wear a brilliant disguise, but you can’t escape the eyes of the one who sees right through you. ―TOM ROBBINS, Villa Incognito
- Habitual liars invent falsehoods not to gain any end or even deceive their hearers, but to amuse themselves. It is partly practised and partly habit. It requires an effort in them to speak the truth. ―WILLIAM HAZLITT, Characteristics
- Never try to destroy someone else’s life with a lie when yours can be destroyed with the truth. -ANONYMOUS
Compulsive lying quotes
Lying makes you untrustworthy if you think that you can hide your lies and get what you want, you are wrong. Here are some compulsive lying quotes to make everything clear to you:
- “Oh, what lies lurk in kisses!” ―Heine Quotes.
- “The cruellest lies are often told in silence. A man may have sat in a room for hours and not opened his mouth, and yet come out of that room a disloyal friend or a vile calumniator.” ―Stevenson Quotes.
- “A great lie is like a great fish on dry land; it may fret and fling and make a frightful bother, but it cannot hurt you. You have only to keep still, and it will die of itself.” ―Crabbe Quotes.
- Who has a daring eye tell downright truths and downright lies.” ―Kaspar Quotes
- “We lie loudest when we lie to ourselves.” ―Hoffer Quotes.
- “Who does not in some sort live to others, does not live much to himself.” ―Montaigne Quotes.
- “Never forget that a half-truth is a whole lie.” ―Unknown Quotes.
- “The insidiousness of science lies in its claim to be not a subject, but a method.” ―Fullerton Quotes.
- “Exaggerated claims laced with outright lies” ―Black Quotes.
- “At the executive level, inflating responsibilities and falsifying degrees are two common resume lies,” ―Kessler Quotes.
- “All that’s a pack of lies?” ―Petrocelli Quotes.
- “Lies are sufficient to breed opinion, and opinion brings on substance.” ―Bacon Quotes.
I find these compulsive lying quotes most interesting:
- “The root problem lies at board level.” ―Wilkinson Quotes.
- “[I] lie like the truth.” ―Dafoe Quotes
- “While the prosecution has said this is about the defendants’ lies, one worries that those lies already have been buried under too much discussion of technical issues. The jury may be lost already.” ―Berg Quotes.
- “Happiness lies neither in vice nor in virtue, but in the manner, we appreciate the one and the other, and the choice we make pursuant to our individual organization.” ―Marquis Quotes.
- A good liar knows that the most efficient lie is always a truth that has had a key piece removed from it. ―Carlos Ruiz Zafon
- Liars are the cause of all the sins and crimes in the world. ―Epictetus
- I do myself a greater injury in lying than I do him of whom I tell a lie. ―Michel de Montaigne
Compulsive liar quotes images.
Here are some really meaningful compulsive liar quotes images:
Following are some most insightful compulsive liar quotes images:
Compulsive liar funny quotes
We all are looking for fun in our life. And sometimes funny quotes about serious matters can make us feel a little light. Here are some compulsive liar funny quotes that will make you laugh:
- People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election. – Otto von Bismarck
- Fake news engenders fake debates, and fake debates result in fake politics. It is a means to take the focus far away from the real problems that affect people. – Ravish Kumar
- Great liars are also great magicians. – Adolf Hitler
- Please don’t lie to me, unless, you’re sure I’ll never find out the truth. – Ashleigh Brilliant
- That awkward moment when you’re telling the truth, but you laugh during it, and everybody thinks you’re lying.
- People who come from a background of lying are suspicious of lying in others.
Here are some brilliant compulsive liar funny quotes for you:
- My New Year’s resolution is to stop lying to myself about making lifestyle changes.- Unknown
- I don’t mind being called a liar when I am lying when I am about to lie or just finished lying… but not when I am telling the truth. – Homer Simpson
- Lying is a necessary evil, the truth may set you free, but it could also be your prison.
- Anyone who claims to be good at lying is bad at lying. Thus – as a writer myself – I cannot comment on whether or not writers are exceptionally good liars, because whatever I said would actually mean its complete opposite. – Chuck Klosterman
Compulsive liar picture quotes
Here are some funny compulsive liar picture quotes that you might like:
These are my most favourite compulsive liar picture quotes:
Lying may seem like the easiest way to avoid arguments, or hiding something that can hurt other people you love, but when they find out the truth later, it will hurt them even more. So no matter what try to be honest. In this article, I have tried my best to share some most insightful compulsive liar quotes. I hope you will find these compulsive liar quotes helpful.
Call 03333443853 and have a free consultation today with a life coach or therapist