If you are ready to look deep into the meaning of life, in this article, I am going to share deep quotes for you. These quotes about life and its different aspects like love will elevate your mind and broaden your view. We need to spare some time for ourselves to ponder on things we want to achieve in life, our plans and our decisions. It helps us in seeing things differently from our older perspective. No matter how tough a schedule you have, try to set aside some time to think about your goals, new ideas and new ways to solve your problems. Deep quotes can really help to get you inspired, so let’s get started.
Deep quotes on love
Love is the most beautiful emotion in this world. If you want to understand it better here are some Deep quotes on love.
- “I think the perfection of love is that it’s not perfect.”Taylor Swift
- “The water shines only by the sun. And it is you who are my sun.” – Charles de Leusse
- “To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.” — Valerie Lombardo.
The following Deep quotes on love, you can share with your loved ones too:
- “My love for you is past the mind, beyond my heart, and into my soul.” — Boris Kodjoe.
- “I’m glad to be alive in a world where his gently awakening eyes nourish the morning sun.” — Sanober Khan.
- “He was both everything I could ever want… And nothing I could ever have…”— Ranata Suzuki.
Long deep quotes about love
Do you want to understand what love actually is? I hope the following long deep quotes about love will help you:
“…the sad part is that I will probably end up loving you without you for much longer than I loved you when I knew you. Some people might find that strange. But the truth of it is that the amount of love you feel for someone and the impact they have on you as a person, is in no way relative to the amount of time you have known them.”― Ranata Suzuki
Here are some more long deep quotes about love to inspire you:
“I am not a daydreamer; I am a believer, that after every painful love I have gone through, it is just an experience to crack open the deepest parts of my core and allow to me to delve into a passion so rare, that I will find a love that was almost, never meant to be.” ― Nikki Rowe.
Deep quotes for Instagram
We all love to use Instagram, so here are some Deep quotes for Instagram that you can use on your Instagram Bio:
- “Common sense is in spite of, not the result of, education.” Victor Hugo
- “Talent is a long patience, and originality an effort of will and intense observation.” Gustave Flaubert
- “People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little.” Jean-Jacques Rousseau
- “There are no weeds and no worthless men. There are only bad farmers.” Victor Hugo
The following Deep quotes for Instagram, you can write in the form of captions that will add deep meanings to your pictures:
- “You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don’t ever count on having both at once.” Robert A. Heinlein
- “Ignoring isn’t the same as ignorance; you have to work at it.” Margaret Atwood
- “All that you are seeking is also seeking you.” Franz Kafka
Short deep quotes about life
Here are some Short deep quotes about life to change your perspective about life:
- “The problem is not to find the answer; it’s to face the answer.” Terence McKenna
- “To be sane in a world of a madman is in itself madness.” Jean-Jacques Rousseau
- “Civilization is a hopeless race to discover remedies for the evils it produces.” Jean-Jacques Rousseau
- “I am not deep, but I am very wide.” Honoré de Balzac
The following Short deep quotes about life are to inspire you and move forward in life:
- “Man is the only creature who refuses to be what he is.” Albert Camus
- “But in the end, one needs more courage to live than to kill himself.” Albert Camus
- “I am not young enough to know everything.” Oscar Wilde
Profound deep quotes
- “Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.” Edgar Allan Poe
- “Science has not yet taught us if madness is or is not the sublimity of the intelligence.” Edgar Allan Poe
- “What if everything in the world were a misunderstanding, what if laughter were really tears?”Søren Kierkegaard
- “Battle not with monsters, lest you become one, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.” Friederich Nietzsche
- “Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe, or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”Arthur C. Clarke
- “I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet strange, I am ungrateful to these teachers.”Kahlil Gibran
Deep quotes and their meaning
Quote: “You are not a drop in the ocean. You are the entire ocean in a drop.” ~ Rumi.
Meaning: In other words, you are crafted with the intelligence of the entire Universe. Quantum physicists have said that if you take one photon of light and send it through a black hole, that single photon of light would carry with it all the information of the Universe. We are all holographic beings.
Quote: “Out beyond the ideas of wrong doing and right doing, there is a field. I will meet you there.” ~ Rumi
Meaning: Beyond the realm of thought, there is a spaciousness: a massive field from where we all come from. This spaciousness which we may experience when we feel beyond the limits of our physical body is the beginning of experiencing the Soul energetic intelligence.
Quote: “Gratitude is the wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk.” ~ Rumi
Meaning: The emotion of gratitude has so much energy that people get uplifted when we express it. Gratitude gets us drunk with a different texture of love that makes us realize (real eyes) the beauty and marvel of life.
Quote: “My religion is love. Every heart is my temple.” ~ Rumi
Meaning: We are all interconnected. We are so much more connected to all beings and life forms on this planet than we can mentally understand. Genetically, the most distant person to us on the planet is our 50th cousin. When we look at it as a parabola, the average person may have five first cousins and five 50th cousins. The rest of the seven billion plus living people fall within the fifteenth to the 35th cousin range. We may have at least a billion family members from the first to the fifteenth cousin/uncle/aunt/nephew/niece range.
Long deep quotes copy and paste.
Don’t forget to read these Long deep quotes copy and paste:
- “The adventure of life is to learn. The purpose of life is to grow. The nature of life is to change. The challenge of life is to overcome. The essence of life is to care. The opportunity of like is to serve. The secret of life is to dare. The spice of life is to befriend.” The beauty of life is to give. William Arthur Ward
- “The spread of civilisation may be likened to a fire; first, a feeble spark, next to a flickering flame, then a mighty blaze, ever increasing in speed and power.” Nikola Tesla
- “Champions aren’t made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them-a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill.” Muhammad Ali
Are you stuck in life and don’t know what to do? The following long deep quotes, copy and paste will help you for sure:
- “The true genius shudders at incompleteness — imperfection — and usually prefers silence to say the something which is not everything that should be said.” Edgar Allan Poe
- “Sometime, when you least expect it, you’ll realize that someone loved you. And that means that someone can love you again! And that will make you smile.” – Homer Simpson.
- “Happiness is within. It has nothing to do with how much applause you get or how many people praise you. Happiness comes when you believe that you have done something truly meaningful.” – Martin Yan.
Deep Quotes that can set your mind off in a new direction are amazing. They make you think a little hard. We have many questions in our mind about love, friendship, and, most importantly, life; we think a lot about these and deep quotes can help us to understand reality. In this article, I am going to share some of the most thoughtful deep quotes. So let’s get started:
Deep Quotes that make you think
Life is complicated but fun; it makes us ponder about different aspects. But sometimes we are so busy that we don’t stop and take some time to think where our life is going,and how we can improve things. Here are some deep quotes that make you think:
- “Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.” Buddha
- “There are more things to alarm us than to harm us, and we suffer more often in apprehension than reality.” Seneca
- “Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.” MartheTroly-Curtin
- “When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.” Helen Keller
- “Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.” Maya Angelou
You will be inspired to read these deep quotes that make you think:
- “Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not, and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad.” Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- “Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.” Epicurus
- “When I look back on all these worries, I remember the story of the old man who said on his deathbed that he had had a lot of trouble in his life, most of which had never happened.” Winston Churchill
Short deep quotes
Here are some thoughtful short deep quotes:
- “The pleasure which we most rarely experience gives us the greatest delight.” Epictetus
- “A thousand words will not leave so deep an impression as one deed.”Henrik Ibsen
- “The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than it was, the present worse than it is, and the future less resolved than it will be.” Marcel Pagnol
- “Our envy always lasts longer than the happiness of those we envy.” Heraclitus
I am in love with these short deep quotes:
- “It’s been my experience that you can nearly always enjoy things if you make up your mind firmly that you will.” L.M. Montgomery
- “You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.” Albert Einstein
- “The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you.” Stephanie Perkins
- “We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” George Bernard Shaw
Long deep quotes
Do you want to share some meaningful long deep quotes on your social media profiles? I know you spend a lot of time on Facebook and Instagram, so here are some long deep quotes that can make your profile meaningful:
- “Men spend their lives in anticipations, in determining to be vastly happy at some period when they have time. But the present time has one advantage over every other – it is our own. Past opportunities are gone; the future has not come. We may lay in a stock of pleasures, as we would lay in a stock of wine; but if we defer the tasting of them too long, we shall find that both are soured by age.” Charles Caleb Colton
- “Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy.” Eskimo Proverb
- “Don’t rely on someone else for your happiness and self-worth. Only you can be responsible for that. If you can’t love and respect yourself – no one else will be able to make that happen. Accept who you are – completely; the good and the bad – and make changes as YOU see fit – not because you think someone else wants you to be different.” Stacey Charter
- “Happiness is within. It has nothing to do with how much applause you get or how many people praise you. Happiness comes when you believe that you have done something truly meaningful.” Martin Yan
- “The deeper that sorrow carves into your being, the more joy you can contain. Is not the cup that holds your wine the very cup that was burned in the potter’s oven? And is not the lute that soothes your spirit, the very wood that was hollowed with knives? When you are joyous, look deep into your heart, and you shall find it is only that which has given you sorrow that is giving you joy When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see in truth that you are weeping for that which has been your delight.”Kahlil Gibran
Deep quotes about pain
We all have been through painful moments in our life. It is not easy to deal with pain, and sometimes you can’t find words to explain this pain to your loved ones. So here are some deep quotes about the pain that will give words to your feelings:
- “Without pain, there would be no suffering; without suffering, we would never learn from our mistakes. To make it right, pain and suffering is the key to all windows, without it; there is no way of life.” – Angelina Jolie.
- ”No pain, no palm; no thorns, no throne; no gall, no glory; no cross, no crown.” – William Penn
- “Pain has its noble joy, when it starts a strong consciousness of life, from a stagnant one.” – John Sterling.
- “Pain nourishes courage. You can’t be brave if you’ve only had wonderful things happen to you.” – Mary Tyler Moore.
- “Turn your wounds into wisdom.” – Oprah Winfrey.
Here some relatable deep quotes about pain:
- “Sometimes, you must hurt to know, fall to grow, lose in order to gain because life’s greatest lessons are learnt through pain.” –Nagato.
- ”No winter lasts forever; no spring skips its turn.” – Hal Borland.
- “If you can sit with your pain, listen to your pain and respect your pain—in time, you will move through your pain.” – Bryant McGill.
- ”Transformation without work and pain, without suffering, without a sense of loss is just an illusion of true change.” – Wm. Paul Young
- “Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.” – Khalil Gibran.
Deep quotes about love
Love is the most complicated but beautiful emotion in this world. Here are some deep quotes about love that will explain your emotions:
- “Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.” James Baldwin
- “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.” Morrie Schwartz
- “Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky.” Rainer Maria Rilke
- “The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost.” Gilbert K. Chesterton
- “Love is a friendship set to music.” Joseph Campbell
Here are some deep quotes about love that I like most:
- “Love will find a way through paths where wolves fear to prey.” Lord Byron
- “The only thing we never get enough of is love, and the only thing we never give enough of is love.” Henry Miller
- “Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well.” Vincent Van Gogh
- “I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.” Roy Croft
Funny deep quotes
What is better than explaining something deep but in a funny way? It makes you think deeply at the same time. Here are some adorable, funny deep quotes:
- “I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific.” – Lily Tomlin.
- “If at first, you don’t succeed, then skydiving definitely isn’t for you.” – Steven Wright.
- “I find television very educational. Every time someone turns it on, I go in the other room and read a book.” – Groucho Marx.
- “All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure.” – Mark Twain.
- “If you don’t know where you are going, you might wind up someplace else.” – Yogi Berra.
- “There never was a child so lovely, but his mother was glad to get him asleep.” – Ralph Waldo.
- “It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn’t give it up because by then, I was too famous.” – Robert Benchley.
- “Luck is what you have leftover after you give 100 per cent.” – Langston Coleman.
- “Opportunity does not knock; it presents itself when you beat down the door.” – Kyle Chandler.
- “Don’t worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia.” – Charles Schulz.
- “Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them, and you have their shoes.”—Jack Handey.
The following funny deep quotes I like the most:
- “It is not the answer that enlightens, but the question.” – Eugene Ionesco Decouvertes.
- “Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget tossing in the lifeboats.” – Voltaire.
- “When I hear somebody sigh, Life is hard; I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?'” – Sydney Harris
- “The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs… one step at a time.” – Joe Girard.
- “The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up in the morning and does not stop until you get into the office.” – Robert Frost.
- “We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” – George Bernard Shaw.
- “The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up.” – Mark Twain.
- “Age is of no importance unless you’re a cheese.” – Billie Burke.
- “The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.” – Maureen Dowd.
- “I’m not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.”—Michael Scott (Steve Carrell), The Office.
- “The key to success is not through achievement but through enthusiasm.” – Malcolm Forbes.
Deep quotes about friends
- “We’ll be Friends Forever, won’t we, Pooh?’ asked Piglet.
- Even longer,’ Pooh answered.” – A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh.
- The most I can do for my friend is simply be his friend. Henry David Thoreau
- Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born. Anaïs Nin
- I have learned that to be with those I like is enough. Walt Whitman
- If you treat an individual as he is, he will remain how he is. But if you treat him as if he were what he ought to be and could be, he will become what he ought to be and could be. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me. Henry Ford
- The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, nor the kindly smile, nor the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when you discover that someone else believes in you and is willing to trust you with a friendship. Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Everyone is a moon and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody. Mark Twain
- My best friend is the one who brings out the best of me. Henry Ford
- I like men who have a future and women who have a past. Oscar Wilde
- A friend is one who knows us but loves us anyway. Fr. Jerome Cummings
- The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed. Carl Jung
- Friendship consists in forgetting what one gives and remembering what one receives. Alexandre Dumas
- The trouble is not in dying for a friend, but in finding a friend worth dying for. Mark Twain
Deep Quotes Tumblr
- “There is a distinct awful pain that comes with loving someone more than they love you.”
- “It hard to answer the question of what is wrong when nothings right.”
- “Nothing is more depressing than having everything and still feeling really sad.”
- “I am fighting alone and being depressed is an everyday fight I am tired of being sad now trust nothing feels right.”
- “Deep inside where nothing is fine, I’ve lost my mind.”
- “I Love crying in the rain because when I do no one can hear the pain.”
- “When she is happy she can t stop talking. When she is sad, she doesn’t say a word.”
- “Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.”
Deep quotes about love and life
Love is really an important factor in life; it gives our life meaning. Here are some of the best deep quotes about love and life:
- “If you would be loved, love, and be loveable.” Benjamin Franklin
- “You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness.” Julia Roberts
- “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” Rumi
- “The art of love is largely the art of persistence.” Albert Ellis
- “Love is an untamed force. When we try to control it, it destroys us. When we try to imprison it, it enslaves us. When we try to understand it, it leaves us feeling lost and confused.” Paulo Coelho
- “It takes courage to love, but pain through love is the purifying fire which those who love generously know. We all know people who are so much afraid of pain that they shut themselves up like clams in a shell and, giving out nothing, receive nothing and therefore shrink until life is a mere living death.”Eleanor Roosevelt
You will find the following deep quotes about love and life most relatable:
- “If you aren’t good at loving yourself, you will have a difficult time loving anyone, since you’ll resent the time and energy you give another person that you aren’t even giving to yourself.” Barbara De Angelis
- “Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don’t know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.” Anaïs Nin
- “Love does not dominate; it cultivates.”Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Sad deep quotes
Happiness and sadness is a part of our life. We can enjoy happiness in life, but sadness makes us feel alone, and we try to find something relatable. Here are some of the most relatable sad deep quotes:
- “Never let to know the reason of your sadness to others they won’t get it.”
- “Crying alone does not show that you are weak, but it shows that you are strong.”
- “Life seems without you.”
- “Drowned in darkness confined in pain.”
- “And when I lit my tears on those streets, you were the one who was shaken.”
- “I wish I could puke out all the pain.”
- “And in the end, it’s not the people you miss It s the memories
- “My silence is just another word for my pain.”
The following sad deep quotes will give the words needed to your emotions:
- ‘life goes on whether you choose to move on and make a change in the unknown or stay behind locked in the past thinking of what could’ve be.”
- “Tears come from the heart and not from the brain.”
- ‘When you feel the pain, just remember it s the signal that your sins are getting less.”
- “Crying alone does not show that you are weak, but it shows that you are strong.”
- “Only if I could get a mask to hide the pallor of the pain you gifted.”
Powerful deep quotes
Powerful deep quotes can make you feel strong enough to make difficult decisions about your life. Here are some of the most powerful deep quotes that helped me going through difficult times and making difficult decisions:
- “Pain makes me grow. Growing is what I want. Therefore, for me, pain is a pleasure.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger.
- “Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing.” – Fight Club.
- “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only choice.” – Bob Marley.
- “Failure gave me strength. The pain was my motivation.” – Michael Jordan.
- “We do survive every moment, after all, except the last one.” – John Updike.
- “You may have had unfair things happen to you, but the depth of your pain is an indication of the height of your future.” – Joel Osteen.
- ”Smile, though your heart is aching. Smile, even though it’s breaking. When there are clouds in the sky, you’ll get by if you smile through your pain and sorrow. Smile and maybe tomorrow, you’ll see the sun come shining through for you.” – Charlie Chaplin (see more Charlie Chaplin quotes)
- “Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors.” – African proverb.
- “Our strength grows out of our weaknesses.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson.
- ”I can bear any pain as long as it has meaning.” – Haruki Murakami.
- ”Challenges are part of life; We weaken our spirit when we act in fear and lose hope. But we strengthen our spirit, when we fearlessly with faith and hope, rise up to meet and conquer the challenges.” ― LailahGifty Akita.
Dive deep quotes
- Be alone that is the secret of invention; be alone, that is when ideas are born. Nikola Tesla
- Life is 10% of what happens to you and 90% of how you react to it. Charles R. Swindoll
- If you wish to be a mine of jewels, open the deep ocean within your heart. Rumi
- Don’t bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself. William Faulkner
- One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotes. Diogenes
- Are you afraid of the good you might do? Victor Hugo
- Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t, either way, you’re right. Henry Ford
- If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency, and vibration. Nikola Tesla
- The spread of civilization may be likened to a fire; first, a feeble spark, next to a flickering flame, then a mighty blaze, ever increasing in speed and power. Nikola Tesla
- The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- Have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tires, and a touch that never hurts. Charles Dickens
- Come, seek, for search is the foundation of fortune: every success depends upon focusing the heart! Rumi
- If you want to overcome the whole world, overcome yourself. Fyodor Dostoyevsky
- Nothing in this world is harder than speaking the truth, nothing easier than flattery. Fyodor Dostoyevsky
- The harder you fall, the heavier your heart; the heavier your heart, the stronger you climb; the stronger you climb, the higher your pedestal. Criss Jami
- The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it but that it is too low and we reach it. Michelangelo
- All the mistakes I ever made in my life were when I wanted to say No and said Yes. Moss Hart
- To go wrong in one’s own way is better than to go right in someone else’s. Fyodor Dostoyevsky
- You don’t drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there. Edwin Louis Cole
Deep quotes and how they make you think
Deep quotes can make you think, What am I, Who am I? What do I need? What is my purpose ?where do intend to go? What is my story? These are very important questions.
This was all about Deep Quotes, hope so you will like this and will find these helpful. If you need support call 03333443853 and book a free consultation today.