Fed up quotes
We all feel like we are fed up with everything at some point in our lives, and that’s when fed up quotes can prove helpful. It is normal to feel this way as we all are human, and we are just tired sometimes. But the point is we should know how to deal with this feeling, try to do the right thing and move on with our lives and not let negativity bring us down.
This article is all about “fed up quotes” I am going to share some of the best and relatable quotes, so here to read.
- “And just when I thought things were starting to get better, everything had gone wrong again.” ― Rachel Ward, Numbers.
- “I am fed up. I am fed up with tears and weakness.” ― Veronica Roth, Divergent.
- “It is not the monsters we should be afraid of; it is the people that don’t recognize the same monsters inside of themself.” ― Shannon L. Alder.
- “When you eat too much chocolate, you get sick of it. When you drink too much champagne, you get sick of it. Gorge yourself on fear.” ― Khang Kijarro Nguyen
- “If you poke a bear just to hear it roar, why to keep poking it if it doesn’t have the energy to roar” ― Dean Mackin.
- “If you are fed up with certain people in your life, you don’t have to remain seated at their table.” ― Christine E. Szymanski.
- “I need little peace now; I can’t handle the situations.” ― pavan Kumar Nagaraj.
- “Simon stopped listening. He realized he’d had enough. Enough of the theories, enough of the mystery, enough of the bullshit. Enough of the soldiers and guns and MI5. Enough of bugs in phones and in people he cared about. Enough of not being cared about the back. Enough of uncertainty and lies and civilization, collapsing or not. Enough of is part in it, his place, his role; the character of Simon Parfitt and all the baggage it entailed.” ― L. Ashley Straker, Infected Connection
- People are fed up with seeing the same thing over and over. They want a qualitative change. ~ Amitabh Bachchan
- Whenever I get fed up with life, I love to go wandering in nature. ~ Andrea Arnold
- I started coming to the U.S.; they were offering me only the typical stereotypical roles: the drugged, the criminal, the gang member, or in the best-case scenario, the gardener or the cook. I was fed up with all these roles that were always the same. And I promised I would try to change the image of Latinos in Hollywood. ~ Eugenio Derbez
- We believe only in deeds and acts and not in declarations. We are fed up with all those declarations, promises. ~ Ariel Sharon
- One way to define spiritual life is to get so tired and fed up with yourself you go on to something better, following Jesus. ~ Eugene H. Peterson
- We are not meant to survive because it’s set up, And even though you’re fed up, Huh, ya got to keep your head up. ~ Tupac Shakur
- I just got so fed up with the bad vibes. I didn’t care if it was the Beatles; I was getting out. ~ George Harrison
- The brunette phase just came about because I was fed up with this ‘Blonde Angel Image’. The rebel in me demanded a new colour. ~ Magdalena Neuner
- Historically, Alaska is a place that has attracted those fed up with conventionality.~ Bill O’Reilly
- I’m fed up to the ears with old men dreaming up wars for young men to die in. ~ George McGovern
- To be honest with you, I get a little fed up with actors who act crazy to make themselves more interesting. ~ George Eads
Fed up quotes for her
Being a woman, you have a lot of challenges to face in your personal and professional life. Sometimes you just feel fed up with all this drama happening in your life. So here are some fed up quotes for her that might give words to what you are feeling:
- “How? Well, if a girl has had enough of every man who exists, her only remaining desire could be for a man who doesn’t exist at all…” ― Italo Calvino, The Nonexistent Knight & The Cloven Viscoun.
- After you chase someone for so long, eventually, your legs get tired, and you get fed up. That’s when you know it’s time to move on.
- I’m fed up with not being good enough. I’m fed up with being ugly. Fed up of being unwanted, fed up of being alone.
- When it gets hard being without you, I think of all the shit you did, and I remember why I got fed up in the first place. Done with you.
- Just shut up and kiss me slowly. I’m fed up or arguing over nothing.
- I don’t deserve this; I knew it all along. They all tried to warn me, but I wanted to prove them wrong. In my hearts, where you’ll stay, but for now, it’s time for us to go our separate ways.
- If you don’t love me, somebody will. If you’re not missing me, somebody is. If you don’t care about me, somebody does. You’re replaceable.
- I liked what we had; I just didn’t like having it with you.
- You know it’s real when a girl says, ‘Go talk to your other hoes.’
The following are some of the best fed up quotes for her:
- When you’re fed up with being in the company of the same person for days. I want to meet new people.
- There comes a certain time when every girl gets fed up with being lead on by a guy, then ends up being pushed away when he’s ‘done with her.
- I’m fucking fed up with having a terrible ass attitude, not being myself & dealing with pain.
- I’m always scared of losing someone close to me…and fed up with being told that ‘It will be fine…’
- Fed up with being let down and wasting my time on every single person I’ve ever cared about.
- I’m fed up with men…no, I’m not turning gay; I’m good with being mutual.
- Getting fed up with being the helpful, understanding child, somebody saves me.
- Fed up with people being pissed off with me and not telling me. Grow some balls and just tell me what I’ve done.
- Fed up with people being pissed off with me and not telling me. Grow some balls and just tell me what I’ve done.
- I’m fed up seeing people moaning about being fat; if you’re so bothered about your weight, you will do something about it!
- I am shattered but so fed up with not being able to sleep due to being ridiculously uncomfortable that I’m staying up as long as possible.
Fed up quotes and sayings
The best part is you can share fed up quotes and sayings on your social media accounts. So if you are feeling fed up about anything and wants to share it, here are some fed up quotes and sayings for you:
- The people are fed up with the political class.~ Carly Fiorina
- The only time I ever really consider retiring is when I get fed up with the press. Which is often.~ Marianne Faithfull
- The first time I cut all my hair off was when I was 19. I just got fed up going to the salon every week. I’d had enough! On a whim, it was off. It’s low-maintenance.~ Lupita Nyong’o
- The American record company Geffen got so fed up with me that they said they weren’t going to release my fourth record unless I gave it some title. So it was called ‘Security’ in America, and it had no title everywhere else in the world.~ Peter Gabriel
- I get so fed up with making an album taking over my life – it’s all I can think about or talk about. You find yourself in a rut and lacking inspiration, and it’s hard to get out of that because I’m working alone in the studio.~ Imogen Heap
- They’re naughty, all those writers – they mess around with people. I know James Gandolfini got a bit fed up on ‘The Sopranos’: if he said anything in front of a writer, told them a story from his life, it could make its way into the script.~ Kelly Macdonald
- Honestly, sometimes I get fed up with my subconscious – it’s like it’s got a mind of its own. ~ Alexei Sayle
- I like to joke that I probably hold the world record for rejection letters. Yes, the truth is that I was fed up with being rejected repeatedly, and self-publication was an act of defiance at traditional publishing. But life works in strange ways.~ Ashwin Sanghi
- Brexit was not a coup. Far from it. In the eyes of most analysts, it was a clear sign that people are frustrated and fed up with the status quo; this is particularly the case with independent voters. ~ Fabrizio Moreira
- I’m fed up with the idiots… the ever-widening gap between people who know how to make movies and the people who green-light the movies. ~ Sean Connery
- I’m fed up with being bossed around. ~ David Hockney
- I am fed up with a system that busts the pot smoker and lets the big dope racketeer go free. ~ George McGovern
- I got fed up with listening to bollocks. ~ Jeremy Paxman
- I’m not at all fed up with British films, but I am fed up with playing upper-class people. ~ Kristin Scott Thomas
- Would I have voted to leave the European Union? Yes, I would. My theory is that Britain was fed up having won two World Wars against the Germans and had reached the boiling and breaking point of being told where to live and what to do by a bunch of bureaucrats in Belgium. It was out of that frustration that the vote to leave was made.~ Robin Leach
- I understand why so many Americans are fed up with the government. The 112th Congress was almost universally derided as the worst ever. It was the most polarized body since the end of Reconstruction, according to one study, and I grew embarrassed by its partisan bickering, inactivity, and refusal to address the vital challenges facing America.~ Olympia Snowe
- I also get fed up with the fact that casting agents and directors have this impression of me as being frail and petite. I find it very patronizing. I’m quite beefy and strong. I was a gymnast in school, and I have lots of muscles. ~ Helena Bonham Carter
- I went through two pretty dark years being fed up with the system and frustrated with my own party after two disastrous elections in 2006 and 2008. ~ Jim DeMint
- Our citizens are tired of big government raising their taxes and cooking up new ways to micromanage their lives; our citizens are tired of the big government killing jobs with their do-gooder policies. In short, the people are Fed Up! ~ Rick Perry
- I got fed up with academia and decided I would rather be a carpenter.~ Geoffrey Hinton
- I got to the point where I was fed up with so many people telling me how and who I was supposed to be. ~ Estelle
Fed up quotes about life
Life gets hard sometimes, and you feel like you can’t keep up with that anymore. But you need to know that you can deal with anything that comes your way. Here are some fed up quotes about life that you may find relatable:
- We were so fed up with how we had to be the stereotypical girl who looks perfect in the music video: she’s coming out of the water in a bikini with her long tan legs. Not all of us are that girl. ~ Maddie Marlow
- I got fed up with the human race. I got a very negative feeling about human potentials. And for a while, I thought I might write a book without any human beings in it whatsoever.~ Michel Faber
- It’s hard to legislate what people eat. People are getting fed up with being told what they can and can’t do. It boils down to personal responsibility. People need to read labels, do their research and act accordingly. ~ Tom Douglas
- There were always questions about my parents; I got so fed up with that. ~ Charlotte Gainsbourg
- If journalists ask you again and again about the same bands, you’ll end up saying you hate them just because you’re so fed up with being asked all those stupid questions. ~ Billie Joe Armstrong
- Weeks go by, and I don’t paint until finally, I can’t stand it any longer. I get fed up. I almost don’t want to talk about it because I don’t want to become self-conscious about it, but perhaps I create these little crises as a kind of a secret strategy to push myself.~ Gerhard Richter
- The truth is Floridians and Montanans have more in common than you might think. Both are fed up with partisan gridlock in D.C. and look to their state leaders to find common ground, pursue compromise, and move forward solutions that improve the health of their economy, their communities and their residents. ~ Steve Bullock
- The people of Alabama are fed up. They are tired of politicians who lie to them, and they are sick of elected officials who’ve been in Washington so long they’ve forgotten why they ran in the first place. ~ Luther Strange
- A lot of people have been overexposed. Where people are fed up, I pray that that never happens with me. ~ Michael Jackson
The following are my most favourite fed up quotes about life:
- I think at some point, there may be artists who will get fed up, and they deliberately want to use their art as a means to rock the waves a little bit. And instead of doing the status quo, they’ll deliberately go out to really make a change. I think Kendrick Lamar is an example of that. ~Ali Shaheed Muhammad
- It wasn’t until I started to do ‘Poison River’ that the readership started falling. ‘Poison River’ started very slowly and simply, but then it got dense and complicated. I don’t know; I think the readers just got fed up or burned out. They started dropping off. ~ Gilbert Hernandez
- Rock helps me communicate directly with the people because rock doesn’t lie, and people are fed up with lying politicians. ~ Amado Boudou
- I was very restless. I really wanted to be a part of a kind of progressive society. I was fed up with these Communist doctrines, and you were hassled all the time with members of the Party committee who were KGB, what you have to do, where in the West you can go or not go. ~ Mikhail Baryshnikov
- I get quite fed up being on a film set day after day, six days a week. It can get to be a grind. ~ Josh Hartnett
- The cutthroat avenues of rock ‘n’ roll, I am fed up with. I don’t want anything to do with it. ~Neil Young
- Many, many years ago, I stood on the stage and told bad jokes and did Sophie Tucker as an impersonation, and nobody looked up; and suddenly, I looked down and said, ‘Sir, I’m getting fed up with you. Either you watch, or I’m going to suck your neck,’ or words to that effect, and suddenly people started to laugh.~ Don Rickles
- I hate nightclubs, and I get fed up very quickly in crowded rooms. I enjoy being around people I know. ~ Hozier
- I got completely fed up with that Hollywood blockbuster mentality. I couldn’t take it seriously any longer. ~ Patrick Swayze
Fed up quotes images
Here are some fed up quotes images to give words to your emotions:
You can share the following fed up quotes images on stories of your social accounts:
Fed up quotes in English
Here are some fed up quotes in English that you might find inspirational:
- People are fed up with the way things are. There is a lot of bitterness out there, a lot of anger about a lack of jobs and concerns for the next generation. ~ Gary Lineker
- When I initially moved to the city, I had to stay in hotels for almost two years. I was fed up with that life, and it was then that I decided that I wanted a home in the city, so I shifted base permanently. ~ Rakul Preet Singh
- I raced supremely well. I felt I was as well fitted to do it as I had ever been, and as perhaps I might ever be. I went climbing three weeks before because I was feeling fed up with running. ~ Roger Bannister
- I am sometimes fed up with Hatta’s policies. Hatta and I sometimes bug each other, but omitting Hatta from the Proclamation Text… that is the action of a coward! ~ Sukarno
- The people are fed up with their elected officials playing the blame game and treating their political counterparts as enemies. ~ Carl Lewis
- I get fed up with plots that are driven by someone constantly getting information on a computer. ~ Liam Neeson
- I was the guy who makes you scrub the latrine, the guy who makes you make your bed, the guy who screams at you for being late to work. The job requires you to be a mean, tough person. And I was fed up with it. I promised myself that if I ever got away from it, it wasn’t going to be that way any more. ~ Bob Ross
- I left school at sixteen – I was fed up and restless. The only thing that interested me at school was the English language and literature, but I didn’t have Latin, and so I couldn’t go on to university. So I went to a few drama schools, not studying seriously; I was mostly in love at the time and tied up with that. ~ Harold Pinter
- I got too fed up with films that didn’t make you think. I liked the idea of one that you’d have to be dancing around with. I like my mind to be engaged when I watch a film. ~ Guy Ritchie
- ‘Old Town Road’ came after a period of feeling like I was out of options. I was living with my sister. She was pretty much fed up with me being there. ~ Lil Nas X
You will love the following fed quotes in English:
- Americans are fed up with how things are going in the country right now. They see more job losses, rising debt and plummeting home sales. They feel let down by a government that passes one 2,000-page, trillion-dollar law after another instead of focusing on addressing the problems Americans worry about every day. ~ Phil Gingrey
- People were fed up with reality shows about midgets getting married and weird Jerry Springer talk shows. There had been a real dry spell of intelligent family-oriented viewing: the type of program that Mom, Dad and the kids can all watch together. With ‘Lost,’ there are just so many characters for people to invest in. ~ Evangeline Lilly
- I think people are justifiably fed up with hearing migration talked about at the E.U. level but not seeing anything happen in practice. ~ Sebastian Kurz
- Most people are fed up to the back teeth with the never-ending wrangle over Brexit. All they want is for a competent government to get on with it and deliver a great deal for everyone in the U.K. ~ Anna Soubry.
- I’ve done enough for a while, and people get fed up with seeing you, but apart from that, although I’m young, I need a bit of rest. You could say I have become a house husband. It’s not a new man thing; it’s just largely a boring man who doesn’t mind staying in the house thing. ~ James McAvoy
- I remember being 18 and being fed up with everything – fed up with society, fed up with the political system, fed up with myself – and then you kind of go, ‘Actually, this voting thing is amazing,’ because you have a chance to change it, right? ~ Cillian Murphy
Getting exhausted and fed up is normal. And today, these words have become very common. If you feel fed up doing something productive, just because outcomes are not in your favour lately, do not give up. Keep trying, and you will get there soon. So this was all about Fed up quotes; I hope so you will find these quotes helpful.