Unhappy Relationship Quotes
When you’ve been together for a while, you become more conscious of the things that irritate you, and if you can’t stop criticizing each other for it, you know you’re in an unhappy relationship.Relationships are complicated, and it is tough to identify when you are unhappy or what causes your upset and what changes need to be made. There are so many unhappy relationship quotes by a lot of famous and anonymous people that will make you realize what to do to overcome them or to make a final decision. Some of them are:
- I could have loved you once and said it, But then you went away And when you came back Love was a forgotten word, Remember? Marilyn Monroe
- Relationships end because once the person has you, they stop doing the things it took to get you. unknown
- Once you lose someone, it is never the same person who comes back. Sharon Olds
- Relationships are worth fighting for, but you can’t be the only one fighting. unknown
- Assumptions are the termites of relationships. Henry Winkler
- Leave someone who hates you as much as you hate yourself. Michael J. Bennett
- Relationships are like money, Hard to earn and easy to lose. skumarsinha.
- You should not have to rip yourself into pieces to keep others whole. unknown
- Not everyone who loves each other needs to be in a relationship. And not everyone who’s in a relationship loves each other. unknown
- Anybody who does not value what you have does not deserve your relationship. Matthew Ashimolowo
- The best way to remain in your relationship is to keep other people out of your relationship. Carlos Wallace
- When a relationship doesn’t work anymore, it’s terrible to stay with someone that you don’t love. Monica Bellucci
- You lose yourself trying to hold on to someone who doesn’t care about losing you. Tablo
- No partner in a love relationship… should feel that he has to give up an essential part of himself to make it viable. May Sarton
- Relationships based on obligation lack dignity. Wayne Dyer
- I’m not crying over what you said; it’s what you didn’t say that hurts the most. unknown
- MOVING ON’ sounds easy. But I died a thousand times in pain just to appreciate this phrase. unknown
- Do not sabotage your new relationship with your last relationship’s poison. Steve Maraboli
- You learn more about a person at the end of a relationship than at the beginning. unknown
Whenever you see unhappy relationship quotes online, it reminds you of your relationship. It’s sometimes as simple as raising a problem with your partner, and sometimes switching partners or rolling alone might make your thinking clear. Whether you’re in an unhappy relationship or not, in general, it may be hard to discern when the feelings are so complex(in which case, a relationship may be just the cure you need).
Unhappy Relationship Quotes Images
You may feel stuck when you are in an unhappy relationship, especially when you read these unhappy relationship quotesbecause you might also think that you are the same as I mentioned here, but that is not always the cause. You don’t want to quit, but you don’t even feel like you receive what you’ve signed up to. You’ve got to choose. The easiest way to end it with your lover is if you have unhappy relationship quotes imagesin your mind. However, you probably won’t do it since you read this post. You may like to find a means to enhance your relationship and be happier if your partnership is miserable.
It is vital to analyze your life holistically before you see your relationship as the root of your disappointment. Theseunhappy relationship quotes let you see whether something else might cause your displeasure and concealment as relationship disagreement. When we struggle with personal challenges, we tend to unintentionally transmit these sentiments to our companions. So if you ever are going to cut down ties with your partner, make sure these unhappy relationship quotes images are in your mind so that you don’t feel guilty about doing that.
Unhappy Relationship Quotes Tumblr
It doesn’t necessarily imply it is time to break up, split, or divorce because you feel dissatisfied with your partner. You can also solve the issues, problems with therapy, and regular checkups from a therapist BOOK COUPLES THERAPY, or simply these unhappy relationship quotes might help if you take them in the right means. Tumblr is a well-known platform where various quotes are present. Here are some of theunhappy relationship quotes Tumblr had to offer.
- I always wanted to share with you, All my accomplishments, Every good thing that happens, I want you to see, To enjoy a warm summer day with you, And to cuddle when it’s cold out, To dance in the refrigerator light, To listen to Taylor Swift all night, I wanted to be there for you, In your worst times, When all those nightmares, Came biting back, I wanted you to be the one, To hold me in the dark, To help me hold my head up high, I guess it isn’t possible, But don’t forget that for that, I am not responsible.
- The scariest part of letting you go in thinking you’ll end up forgetting about me— our memories
- And some nights, I ask myself, how many times did you notice I was lying next to you?
- Getting you out of my system, Is harder than I ever thought it to be. Maybe one day, I will fulfil that fantasy; until then, I will cry myself to sleep, Only to find myself, Dreaming of what could’ve been
- You’re doing an awful job at showing that you care
- Don’t let someone show you they don’t want you twice
- While I stand here by myself at midnight when the moon lights up the sky, I wonder, Is it me the one you think about when you go to sleep? Am I the one who owns your mind and your heart? The one you can get out of your head? The woman you want to marry, the woman you want to get naked with, the woman you want to love as no one has ever loved her before? Am I the one you want to take care of you? The one you want to hold when the tears roll down the eyes? The one you want to spend the rest of your days with? While I stand here by myself, in the middle of the road when the sun starts to rise, I think about you as I always used to do.
- “My heart aches for you, my body craves for your warmth. I remember it vividly, will never forget it, the way you looked at me. Some nights I wake up, heavy breath and soaked in sweat because you were here and I held you close but you slipped away, left me alone. And now, whenever I take a walk, I see your smile in front of my eyes. Warm like the sun and calm like the summer breeze. Are you, perhaps, waiting for me? Do you miss me, the way I miss you? I still remember getting the call, but the words which were said are just a buzz. You looked so peaceful, while I almost lost my mind. I screamed I begged like a man who wasn’t ready to lose his all. I will never be able to understand how you could just lay there while my world got crushed, shuddered to pieces. Just like today has it rained. My clothes are soaking wet, but I already feel your arms around me. I feel loved, saved, secure. That’s how I know, I will hold you again after the fall.”
- “People disappeared, reappeared, made plans to go somewhere, and then lost each other, searched for each other, found each other a few feet away.”
- And when they ask you about all the things you love, how long will it take until I cross your mind?
People sometimes assume connections are all roses and rickets without struggle or hard patches (particularly when they have not been in a longterm relationship previously). They imagine relationships will be all roses and rainbows. Relationships usually are muddled. There are downs and ups, and even though you’re down now, that doesn’t indicate that it will remain forever. These unhappy relationship quotes on Tumblrwere to just help those people out who seems to be in an unhappy relationship.
Unhappy in My Relationship Quotes
It’s essential to speak it out from heart to heart if you believe that your partner may be unhappy with your relationship. This will not only make your sentiments known but will also provide you with an opportunity to acquire a real understanding of their actual sentiments. Here are some unhappy in my relationship quotes that refer to the feelings the other might went through.
- “It happens to everyone as they grow up. You find out who you are and what you want, and then you realize that people you’ve known forever don’t see things the way you do. So you keep the wonderful memories, but find yourself moving on.” – Nicholas Sparks.
- “You must make a decision that you are going to move on. It won’t happen automatically. You will have to rise and say, ‘I don’t care how hard this is, I don’t care how disappointed I am, I’m not going to let this get the best of me. I’m moving on with my life.”’
- “Letting go doesn’t mean that you don’t care about someone anymore. It’s just realizing that the only person you have control over is yourself.” – Deborah Reber, ‘Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul.’
- “You will find that it is necessary to let things go; simply for the reason that they are heavy. So let them go, let go of them. I tie no weights to my ankles.” – JoyBell C.
- “Letting go means to realize that some people are a part of your history, but not a part of your destiny.” – Steve Maraboli.
- “Cry. Forgive. Learn. Move on. Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness.” – Steve Maraboli.
- “Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. To be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?” – Mary Manin Morrissey.
- “Lots of things can be fixed. Things can be fixed. But many times, relationships between people cannot be fixed, because they should not be fixed. You’re aboard a ship setting sail, and the other person has joined the inland circus or is boarding a different ship, and you just can’t be with each other anymore. Because you shouldn’t be.” – JoyBell C.
- “Girls you’ve gotta know when it’s time to turn the page.” – Tori Amos, ‘Tori Amos: From the Choirgirl Hotel.’
- “Grudges are for those who insist that they are owed something; forgiveness, however, is for those who are substantial enough to move on.” – Criss Jami, ‘Salomé: In Every Inch In Every Mile.
- “If you spend your time hoping someone will suffer the consequences for what they did to your heart, then you’re allowing them to hurt you a second time in your mind.” – Shannon L. Alder.
- “It’s better to be healthy alone than sick with someone else” – Phil McGraw
- “Sometimes we must undergo hardships, breakups, and narcissistic wounds, which shatter the flattering image that we had of ourselves, to discover two truths: that we are not who we thought we were; and that the loss of a cherished pleasure is not necessarily the loss of true happiness and well-being.” – Jean-Yves Leloup
- “I mean, if the relationship can’t survive the long term, why on earth would it be worth my time and energy for the short term?” – Nicholas Sparks
- “What’s broken is broken — and I’d rather remember it as it was than mend it and see the broken places as long as I lived.” – Margaret Mitchell
- “Until you let go of all the toxic people in your life you will never be able to grow into your fullest potential. Let them go so you can grow.” – DLQ
- “Poisonous relationships can alter our perception. You can spend many years thinking you’re worthless. But you’re not worthless. You’re underappreciated.” – Steve Maraboli
- “One’s dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but it can never be taken away unless it is surrendered.” – Michael J. Fox
- “We teach people how to treat us.” – Dr Phil
- “A relationship without trust is like a car without gas, you can stay in it all you want, but it won’t go anywhere.” –
- “Maybe the most that you can expect from a relationship that goes bad is to come out of it with a few good songs.” – Marianne Faithfull.
We spend too much time in unhappy relationships. Our uncertainty and dread of being alone is the fundamental cause behind this. To avoid a relationship that is not positive in your life, I encourage you to stop it with the help of these unhappy in my relationship quotes.
Staying in an Unhappy Relationship Quotes
Some recent study on unhappy relationships has shown that people could find it difficult to let go of partners who do not like them because they fear that they are alone. Other studies show that people stay in contact more often when they realize that their partner’s efforts correspond to their achievement.Staying in an unhappy relationship quotesmay be possible for some couples while they it is not an option for others.
- If you plan on being anything less than you are capable of being, you will probably be unhappy all the days of your life. Abraham Maslow
- It’s better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone – so far. Marilyn Monroe
- Wherever you are, be there totally. If you find your here and now intolerable and it makes you unhappy, you have three options: remove yourself from the situation, change it, or accept it. If you want to take responsibility for your life, you must choose one of those three options, and you must choose now. Then accept the consequences. Eckhart Tolle
- Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning. Bill Gates
- I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead; tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet. I have just one day today, and I’m going to be happy in it. Groucho Marx
- You can’t be unhappy in the middle of a big, beautiful river. Jim Harrison
- Sometimes you’ve got to let everything go – purge yourself. If you are unhappy with anything… whatever is bringing you down, get rid of it. Because you’ll find that when you’re free, your true creativity, your true self comes out. Tina Turner
- Even if you’re unhappy, just pretend that you’re happy. Eventually, your smile will be contagious to yourself. I had to learn that. I used to think, ‘I’m being fake,’ but you know what? Better to be fake and happy than real and miserable. Evangeline Lilly
- I believe in Jai Jawan Jai Kisan – a country where the farmer is unhappy is on its path towards destruction. GurpreetGhuggi
- Complaining not only ruins everybody else’s day, but it also ruins the complainer’s day too. The more we complain, the more unhappy we get. Dennis Prager
- Everyone should be able to express themselves in the way that best suits them – life is too short to spend it unhappy. Jinkx Monsoon
- Let no one who loves be unhappy; even love unreturned has its rainbow. James M. Barrie
- Making tough decisions that may make someone unhappy is something to get good at doing. Phoebe Robinson
- Every time I appoint someone to a vacant position, I make a hundred unhappy and one ungrateful. Louis XIV
- So many people live within unhappy circumstances and yet will not take the initiative to change their situation because they are conditioned to a life of security, conformity, and conservation, all of which may appear to give one peace of mind, but in reality, nothing is more damaging to the adventurous spirit. Christopher McCandless
- I couldn’t think of anything worse than being in an unhappy marriage. It worries me because I’ve seen it destroy people. Simon Cowell
- I will be unhappy if I know I have not accomplished something I should have done that was possible. Lando Norris
- A vigorous five-mile walk will do more good for an unhappy but otherwise healthy adult than all the medicine and psychology in the world. – Paul Dudley White
- A vigorous five-mile walk will do more good for an unhappy but otherwise healthy adult than all the medicine and psychology in the world. Paul Dudley White
- If God is pleased in making you sick and unhappy, I hate God. Ernestine Rose
- It’s the most unhappy people who most fear change. Mignon McLaughlin
- I kind of see myself as a cartoon that’s on its way to becoming a real person that has to find that special amulet or mushroom to get to that next realm or level. I don’t feel like anything is that tangible. It freaks me out, why I feel unhappy or conflicted and why that can change on a dime. Carly Pope
- Unhappy the land that needs heroes. Bertolt Brecht
- It’s been a long comeback. Things were pretty dark for me. But I have faith now, and it saves my day. I was angry with God for a long time because I was unhappy with myself. I hadn’t learned to make the distinction between God and my parents. But there’s peace now. In the end, I got sick and tired of being sick and tired. William Hurt
- If you are happy, you can give happiness. If you don’t love yourself and if you are unhappy with yourself, you can’t give anything else but that. Gisele Bundchen
- I’ve always been unhappy with my teeth. I’ve lost most of them from my bottom jaw, and those in the upper jaw have been screwed in or capped. As a result, I’ve got great hollows under my cheeks, and my bone structure seems accentuated. Kate O’Mara
- If you want to be a real human being – a real woman, a real man – you cannot tolerate things that put you to indignation, to outrage. You must stand up. I always say to people, ‘Look around; look at what makes you unhappy, what makes you furious, and then engage yourself in some action.’ StephaneHessel
- All happy families resemble one another; each unhappy family is unhappy in its way. Leo Tolstoy
Research has indeed demonstrated that staying in an unhappy relationship might lead to less happiness, contentment of life, as clearly stated in these staying in an unhappy relationship quotes may show.
Unhappy Relationship but Love Him Quotes
Below given are some unhappy relationship but love him quotes. There are various reasons for mentioning these quotes. A lack of communication, disintegration and a bitter attitude are all symptoms that you might look for if your spouse is unsatisfactory. Your spouse might appear scared to talk to you about their requirements. That’s fine; many individuals are afraid that if they convey plainly and honestly their sensitivity, particularly with topics relating to relationships. It can come across as needy Consider talking to a competent counsellor if this is something you are struggling with. COUPLES THERAPY BOOK NOW
- A deadness occurs in relationships when people are no longer willing to tell each other how they feel. Shakti Gawain
- Almost all of our sorrows spring out of our relations with other people. Arthur Schopenhauer
- Never place someone so high on a pedestal that if they should fall… you get crushed. Mark W. Boyer
- It is far better to be alone than to be in bad company. George Washington
- Relationships fail because people take their insecurities and try and twist them into their partner’s flaws. Baylor Barbee
- For lack of an occasional expression of love, a relationship strong at the seams can wear thin in the middle. Robert Brault
- Remember that no relationship is a total waste of time. You can always learn something about yourself. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- An argument is always about what has been made more important than the relationship. Hugh Prather
- It hurts the most when the person who made you feel so special yesterday makes you feel so unwanted today. unknown
- It takes longer to build a relationship than it does to destroy one. MatshonaDhliwayo
These were all unhappy relationship but love him quotes. If you in a relationship with a toxic person, you should try to ask them to go to a rehabilitation centre for yours as well as their benefit, only if they are willing and want a future with you. Otherwise, the best thing you can do is cut ties with them.
What Makes Someone Unhappy in a Relationship
Here the question arises that what makes someone unhappy in a relationship?Your partner may appear scared to talk about your wants. That is entirely good; many individuals are afraid that their sensitivity, especially matters linked, is expressed plainly and really. Consider going to an authorized counsellor when you suffer from this. You may love somebody and not be a pair. If you think it is the case you must get out of the relationship it is the best thing you can do. Both your lover and you deserve happiness. If you don’t feel joyful, you both should come out to discover your happiness as fast as you can.Some people don’t even care what makes someone unhappy in a relationship, someone as in their partner. For instance: some people get drunk and hit their spouse, and the very next day, they behave as if nothing happened because they don’t remember. This only breaks the other person at the receiving end, but the partner is oblivious to such things.
Married Life Unhappy Relationship Quotes
It is terrible to decide to quit a marriage: There is frequently a strong worry that we will be alone, not to mention an unknown future. So many people remain in mediocrity instead of settling for low pain and unhappiness. Here are some married life unhappy relationship quotes to demonstrate the true meaning. But I would recommend one thing: don’t take hasty measures just because of sudden emotions you might have after reading through these unhappy relationship quotes.Marriage problems can be worked through if both parties are willing
- “It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche.
- “It takes three to make love, not two: you, your spouse, and God. Without God people only succeed in bringing out the worst in one another. Lovers who have nothing else to do but love each other soon find there is nothing else. Without a central loyalty life is unfinished.” ― Fulton J. Sheen.
- “Many married women who have deliberately spurned the “hour” of childbearing are unhappy and frustrated. They never discovered the joys of marriage because they refused to surrender to the obligation of their state. In saving themselves, they lost themselves!” ― Fulton J. Sheen.
- “Marriage is like a series of opposing reflections, inverse images getting ever smaller like nesting dolls, each one of your trying to squeeze yourself smaller to fit inside the hopes of the other until one of you cracks or stops existing.” ― Jacob M. Appel.
- “She’s probably afraid you’ll turn out like her and be married to someone you can’t stand.” ― Jennifer Brown.
- “You kids were all in college, and I suddenly saw that I was stuck alone with a man who, all those years later, was still wanting me to be someone I wasn’t.” ― Barbara Delinsky.
- “Monsieur, if a wife’s nature loathes that of the man she is wedded to, marriage must be slavery. Against slavery all right thinkers revolt, and through torture be the price of resistance, torture must be dared: though the only road to freedom lies through the gates of death, those gates must be passed; for freedom is indispensable. Then, monsieur, I would resist as far as my strength permitted; when that strength failed I should be sure of a refuge. Death would certainly screen me both from bad laws and their consequences.” ― Charlotte Brontë.
- “so far as you continue to entertain what makes you unhappy, you shall always dance to the tune of what will make you unhappy. A mindset change can cause a great change.” ― Ernest AgyemangYeboah.
- “And I know, with the newfound clarity of being in a relationship myself, that my parents were never happy together, and probably never would have been, whatever the circumstances” ― Christina Baker Kline.
- “It wasn’t an unhappy marriage? Could marriage be happy, standing on the shaky ground of adultery and a disregard for the wife’s feelings? He didn’t say anything; he listened to her quietly.” ― Neena H. Brar,
- “The children of violently unhappy marriages, like my mother, are often hamstrung for life, but the children of happier marriages have problems too – all the worse, perhaps, because they don’t have virtue on their side.” ― Lorna Sage.
- “They weren’t happy memories because your father and I were never happy together. Even if we had been briefly and occasionally happy, everything got sullied, ripped up, and destroyed. But people don’t love each other only for happy memories. At a certain point in life, you realize that you just love the memories.” ― Natalia Ginzburg.
- “I said to him, “Krystal, to walk away; you gotta leave something behind. I’ll marry you on the condition that a wig never touches your head again.” He agreed and we’ve been inseparable ever since. And we’ll continue to be. Right, Yitzhak?” ― John Cameron Mitchell
- “You know, when there’s a noise breaking into your sleep and you don’t want to wake up, you can dream a long complicated dream that explains the whole noise away.” ― Amy Witting.
- “During their last years it was as if they lay on one deathbed — the dying hands interlaced by habit, by hatred of each other and love of God, the dying mouths murmuring truths without pity and complaining still.” ―
Married life unhappy relationship quotes are made for a couple who only pay attention to their wants and needs and not the needs of your spouse. But you also have to retain your own identity if you choose to get married and be willing to talk and explain what your needs and wishes are.
These were all the unhappy relationship quotes I could come up with, with different causes and problems. Hopefully, these unhappy relationship quotes helped make you understand what exact position you stand in your relationship and what steps are important to be taken if you want a healthy and long-term relationship. BOOK COUPLES THERAPY.